🏏 Cricket

It’s just England. Playing balls they should have left.

Hardly “ playing themselves in “ @jimipresley. :smoker:

Atrocity Exhibition.

I want to be South African . Or , indeed , any other nationality :pensive:No amount of ellipses can right that sorry performance.
MISSING: England’s Test Cricket Team. LAST SEEN: September at the Oval beating India. IF FOUND: Return to the ECB, Lord’s, London.

I’m watching this at the Monkey after work. I think England could do it.

Damn , I wish I could be there :pensive: Well , so you’re saying there is still a chance Lloyd? :joy: One in a million :wink: I hope so , game on .

1 Like

I seriously think we’re going to win.

1 Like

I like the cut of your jib , Sir. :notworthy:

“We’ll never survive!”
“Nonsense. You’re only saying that because no one ever has.”
– William Goldman

We are in for an interesting first session…

2 Likes

Sri Lanka vs. New Zealand will end in a draw.

Jesus, they might actually do it…massive backfire with the new ball by the cheaters

Massive new ball mistake. England are favourite now.

The Warner catch was incredible.

1 Like

we got a great chance now.

Sadly my Monkey viewing is over. Promised she who must be obeyed I’d be home by 9. There are still 4 guys in the pool room watching, and two Taiwanese women taking photos of each other pretending to play pool in sexy poses.

1 Like

If I was with you , you would be staying right there :smirk:. It’s possible we may win , but this is England . Never forget . Definitely possible though . I suppose the volatility makes it more entertaining :blush:

2 Likes

Meanwhile , live picture of @BiggusDickus wife arriving at the Monkey to collect him

1 Like

I arrive back home to see England have scored a stupid run out.

Useless shagging bastards

1 Like

Well done. Not every married man can pull off spending half the day alone in a bar. :bowing:

At my age it’s difficult to pull off at all :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes