Cruise Ship Quarantines - Coronavirus 2020

Ok folks, the shit just got real!

The NBC News story I posted above absolutely, positively confirms that at least one passenger infected with the Coronavirus got off the ship in Keelung! Where she went is anyone’s guess. Just the Keelung area? All the way into Taipei to the Palace Museum, the 101, Hsi-Men Ting? Here’s the emergency alert we received on our cell phones showing all the locations where they went!

http://bit.ly/2SpSxeT

The confirmed infected passenger who got off the ship in Taiwan is an American named Rebecca Frasure of Forest Grove Oregon a suburb of Portland. She just got removed from the cruise ship in Yokohama and was taken to a hospital for treatment and quarantine!

Take a look at this screen grab! That’s Taiwan and she’s standing at a vendor cart who sells candied strawberries. The vendor’s cell phone number is clearly shown in the picture as 0933-929-176.

Should I call it and ask where they are located? Could be a market in Keelung or JiuFen or ShiLin or Tanshui or just about anywhere!

Of the cruise ship passengers tested so far, 61 have been confirmed positive for the Coronavirus, 11 Americans of which Rebecca Frasure is one.

Yokohama quarantined ship stats

How many of those 61 besides Rebecca Frasier got off the ship and toured around in Taiwan that day? Who was she hanging out with? Who took her picture that I’ve posted in the screen grab?

So, if that ship docked on January 31st at 6am and departed around 5:30pm, then we’ve got until February 14th to start seeing the results of their possible transmission of the virus!

I’m not trying to instill panic, but the facts are the facts and the sharing of information is important in beating this thing!

Reposting the entire news story again for supporting documentation.

/Peace/

5 Likes