Cryptocurrency of the Day

Like 99% of altcoins are scams like that.

1 Like

6.7k btc
This is just nasty

Itā€™s temporary :sweat_smile::sunglasses: 1 bitcoin is still 1 bitcoin :grin:.

1 Like

Bitcoin has been doing pretty well trading at 8.8k. Ethereum had a relatively big jump aswell yesterday . I think we wonā€™t ever sink before 6 or 7k BTC again and Ethereum not below 130 USD. Iā€™ve been wrong before but both have been trading solidly above their lows and thereā€™s plenty of great developments ongoing especially with Ethereum. Korea has also incorporated Bitcoin as a legal asset or something .

Korean courts have classified bitcoin as an asset, meaning gains are subject to capital gains and income taxes.

Yeah but itā€™s good for adoption I think, they will have funds and futures that are hundred per cent legal I imagine.

Happy dayā€¦

My BCH/BSV holdings are skyrocketing. I doubt it will last though.

BTC and ETH holding up fairly well.
My two current hot picks are LEND and LINK.

Nothing very controversial about that given their recent run up and positive news but both look really good long term holdings. Chainlink especially I didnā€™t see any real competition yet and theyā€™ve signed up a lot of quality partners. I was skeptical of Chain link for a long time just cos it was so heavily promoted. Chinalink is valued at a billion dollars or so but thereā€™s no reason it couldnā€™t climb to ten billion valuation or more if the whole defi space grows as predicted. Iā€™ve used AAVE integrated with my metamask account , itā€™s become REALLY easy and fast to both deposit to earn interest and also to borrow . Impressed.
Also AAVE management finally agreed to institute burning of LEND token against fees collected which they didnā€™t agree with before.

Iā€™m selling much of my remaining trash tokens to put into these two.

Iā€™m selling much of my remaining trash tokens to put into these two.

Ooh yeah :grinning:

Anyone ever seen a stock chart like this before ?
Welcome to CryptošŸ˜Ž.

RIP noobs

1 Like

Whatā€™s our resident crypto experts think about this news?
Just U.S.-located? Or?
I havenā€™t used PayPal in a long long long time.

PayPal cooperates with Paxos:

Interesting I heard rumours about it previously. Iā€™m very much not a fan of PayPal, I want a crpytocurrency instant payment system that is not PayPal.
Will it help with global crypto payments being more accepted , not much in my opinion.
Iā€™m waiting for other innovstors or platforms such as Facebook or Instagram or LINE to popularise crypto payment.

I propose offering this service will result in a downward pressure on bitcoin price. Only existing hodlers will be interested in using paypal to pay for stuffā€¦

My money is on VIDT
I went in at about $0.25 last year (well I think I went half in, then it doubled overnight, I got excited and put more in at 0.5, then it dumped to 0.10 for about 8 months), a couple of months ago it was up to $1.20! But now itā€™s hovering around 0.35. I have a lot of faith in it long term though, since itā€™s a real project with real uses, real partnerships etc.

Well itā€™s gone the the other way. :grin:

What is this VIDT, it sounds like an STD.
Sell it to usā€¦

I had made big amounts on paper when defi was flying , itā€™s dropped back significantly and kicking=myself that I didnā€™t convert more into Ethereum at the peak.

You know what I canā€™t remember the details too well, but itā€™s a team in the Netherlands and the purpose is to ā€œverifyā€ stuff through the blockchain to prevent fraud and they have big partners including airbus and IBM and uhh bugger it I was looking at all this last year now I canā€™t remember it but this is their website https://about.v-id.org/

1 Like

finally!

Sell your position and put it into ethereum or bitcoin.

VIDT was worth more than twice what it is now a few months ago; I feel itā€™s got more room to grow in the short term. Bummed it hadnā€™t reflected the markets growth until now though