CSB on way to Central America: will not stop in US

CSB is now being laughed at for making such obvious attempts to shake Laura Bush’s hand during their meeting in South America.

Poor Poor CSB…

[quote=“ac_dropout”]CSB is now being laughed at for making such obvious attempts to shake Laura Bush’s hand during their meeting in South America.

Poor Poor CSB…[/quote]

Attempts? It was rehearsed. Please, PLEASE, get your facts straight. god.

The TV news had me rivetted last night. With Mayor Ma off in Singapore or someplace trying to upstage CSB’s long march, he can’t do much to control the buffoons in his party. They had handshaking experts (!!!) on all the blueblood stations explaining to the sheeple how CSB offened Laura Bush. My God. And they were raging that Chen went to Libya, which they referred to as a ‘third world country’ run by an evil dictator. I suppose China, their favorite country, doesn’t fit that definition? Absolutely, flippin’ ridiculous.

They even claimed that a planned stock sale of 20% of CPC to an Arab sheik was somehow a bribe to allow him to land in Abu Dhabi on this trip. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. That autocrat Chen can do anything he likes with the sub-national jewels. Right.

And they gave the public some Chinglish lessons too, as if translating some Taiwanese slang about turtle bellies, when translated into English, would expose CSB’s latest heinous crime of defending himself and his family’s honor against groundless accusations. How dare he fight back?

Actually it all made me feel hopeful. The blueblood principle of attach CSB over anything and everything has got to be wearing thin with the public. Clearly Lord Ma and Wang Jin-pin (sp?) are quite worried, as they’ve been trying to tame their attack slobs for the past two weeks or more.

Chen’s trip, it seems to me, stands a good chance of capturing the imagination of the public. He’s out socializing with some of the world’s most significant leaders, and they are doing nothing (certainly not their lawmaking jobs) but acting like spoiled children crying out for attention. This doesn’t look good for them no matter what kind of spin their loyal news stations put on it.

Ah… Taiwan politics is so interesting compared to the boring drivel in my home country. I’m addicted. Maybe I’ll never be able to leave.

You mean “Ma’s trip”, right? :wink: