"Cute" is the new "sexy." Get used to it!

[quote=“tommy525”]heres one for ya:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwOoZY5H … r_embedded[/quote]

There wasn’t as much bounce as I was hoping for. And her voice is unforgivable.

The third clip is actually pretty funny.

Yes she is the TW version of the “dumb blond bimbo”

Oops,my mistake. It instead stated that she was 17 when she dropped out of high school and started flaunting her big “eyes” for money.

She was born july 18th, 1990 so shes legal tender now.

No point blaming her for it. She’s just doing what the marketing company are telling her. She probably has no input at all in what she sings, wears, says or does.

Quite an appropriate malapropism. Our cultures make paedophilia a great taboo, then repackage it and sell it. Lock up your daughters. No, really.

[quote=“XinBiDe”]There’s nothing new about this. Look at Japan. The lolita complex (there called lolicon) is an enormous part of East Asian culture. They far prefer a girl to be cute than sexy because of the virginal, innocent implications. To Asian men, virginity and being the first to spoil a woman is a big deal. There are other aspects to this but you can guess at them just fine by yourself.

That being said, this girl has nice tatas and I would like to take them to a movie sometime. She’s 19, by the way.[/quote]

although of course naming this the lolita complex is a misnomer in itself, especially since that was about the horrendous abuse suffered by ba 14yo girl and was effectively trying to enforce the view that abuse is not socially acceptable and actually leads to the death of the portagonist (the author was abused as a child so the feelings are somewhat reliable)

There’s some really good debates on “the sexualization of youth” elsewhere so I wont go on, very hot topic due to recent cases in the UK

Well, Miss Pankhurst tied herself to railings for that. I watched some of it and didn’t know whether to get the girl a warm jacket or some hot milk. What would you want a girl like that for? To mother? To show off to your friends for everyones general amusement? “Look look, she puffs her cheeks out when she is thinking. Look look, she puffs her cheeks out when she is smiling. Look look, I am dating a buggle eyed puffer fish faced exploded pink bomb. Lets see if she puffs her cheeks out when she is offered food. She does!”
That wasn’t sexy, cute, slutty or anything other than irritating on the eye and stirring signs of old age and mortality. A girl like that might look odd, but I am sure deep down she is also a mentally disturbed function of some middle aged fat Japanese businessmans sexual wank fantasy.

This sure took a dark turn.

Anyway, as regard to my use of the lolita complex term, don’t blame me for its colloquial associations. I didn’t coin it.

:laughing: :notworthy: That has my vote for classic post.

yup, if you aint in highschool or middle school yerself, keep your paws off. Go for the juniors/seniors in college or better yet GRAD STUDENTS> >>> yeahhhh !!

Why would any adult want a hello kitty kitten, get a hello kitty CAT.

edit: Society says shes legal now (shes on her own sexually) and shes smart enough to capitalize on her hellokittykittenness. Shes out to make a few bucks (She NEEDS IT to support her mom, little sister,little brother and herself). Cant blame her for using what shes got to get the chaching. Better then laying down in a whorehouse.

I knew I’d seen her before. Taiwanese TV Ad.
Before the cuteness gets old, the cartoon voice would drive me nuts. But good on her for making a few bucks off of it.

I guess that mimic-ed voice is coming back to bite her. She doesnt sound like that in real life (as you heard in her tv interview). But her handlers probably thought TW bimbo style would work best for the commercials and there you go.

They probably thought “dumb with big tits” is the persona they want her to portray.

LIkely she wont go too far with that, unless she reinvents herself .