Daily Photos - Part 13

Thanks Fox,
And if Apple had a store like that in Taiwan, I’d probably spend my days in it.

New Shanghai Apple Store

Shanghai Woman

[quote=“Poagao”]

[/quote]

another beautiful shot. Almost HDR, though you do it by waiting for the right light rather than on computer. I like that about your photos.

Thanks. Here are some more:

Bravo Poagao! :bravo:

I know you probably have answered this a 100x at least, but what camera and lens you mostly use?

[quote=“Savvon”]Bravo Poagao! :bravo:

I know you probably have answered this a 100x at least, but what camera and lens you mostly use?[/quote]

The ones in the last few posts were all taken with the Panasonic GF1 with either the Panasonic 20mm f1.7 or the Olympus 9-18mm wide zoom.

Oh wow! They look like photos from a MKll.

Impressive!

I like the one with the lady with her back turned to her friends. I’m guessing she got a shoulder massage, perhaps, but it does look like maybe she’s pissed off at them. :laughing:

She was avoiding my camera; little did she know how much she helped the composition with that lustrous red coat!

A restaurant in Beijing

Nice ones, Fox.

1. Very nice Fox. I like the geometrics.

2. Poagao. When is your movie going to be released and when is the next one? I am a huge fan of Tsai Ming-Liang but I’m pretty sure you would kick his ass. Please, for all that is sacred, make it soon. You have the talent and the manpower with a hundred flob volunteers. Don’t make me beg again.

I could probably kick Tsai Ming-liang’s ass, but only because I’m bigger and younger. His is a different kind of filmmaking. Our film has been delayed in post production for a long time, for which I apologize, but it is still on the way. Over the intervening years, of course, every manner of movie has done what we did, so it will be full of things people will claim we stole from big-budget Hollywood flicks that were made after we finished shooting, but it should still be enjoyable.

By the way, the original thread on the movie is here.

There’s so much Taiwan in this shot, I absolutely love it. :bravo:

Thanks Paogao and Electronisk. Actually, I hadn’t taken a photo in months.

Similar on to above but touched up a little.

fun setting on my new camera:D

my favourite Ximen alley

more fun in Ximen

The result of (this is the third round of bottles etc) getting liquored up with a bunch of Kiwis and Saffas after the first Tri-Nations game this year. Yes, outside a 7-11. :smiley:
Oh, and yeah, we were drinking out of the food containers because the 7-11 had run out of cups.

The last full moon. Not bad, considering it was taken with a camera phone (SE K800).

My favourite fried food place in Anping, near my house. :lick:
They have the best fried octopus in the city IMO.

Ok now you all are trying to stir up something.

Looking through these threads of photos I see some of the best images that I have ever seen. Go look in Eslite and these are better.

I know most work alone but.

This ability, this time, this place, this chance.

I’ll be the first one out on the limb, who will be the next to join me in the making of it?

[quote=“elektronisk”]Ok now you all are trying to stir up something.

Looking through these threads of photos I see some of the best images that I have ever seen. Go look in Eslite and these are better.

I know most work alone but.

This ability, this time, this place, this chance.

I’ll be the first one out on the limb, who will be the next to join me in the making of it?[/quote]

Is “making it” someitng like “doing it?” :smiley: