Daily Photos - Part 13

Iphone photos = bad quality. Sorry!

Experimenting.

I like it CF.

bob, you should stick to rivers.

Joking, of course.

I’d hang your # 3 shot on my wall.

^ the third one is a great photo. It should be entitled “the technology age” haha. young people and their phones ey ; )

Thanks. All three are on the same theme.

Thanks.

Those last three are brilliant, Fox. Love them! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

In a choice between a very hot girl who curates an art gallery (that’s true), Japanese school boys, or a Chinese Mikey Rourke, I know who you like and let’s just leave it at that.

What do you guys think about taking photos of strangers?

I’ve always avoided it; I mainly take landscape shots, then.

[quote=“archylgp”]What do you guys think about taking photos of strangers?

I’ve always avoided it; I mainly take landscape shots, then.[/quote]

I used to avoid it, but now I find it quite interesting.

[quote=“Poagao”][quote=“archylgp”]What do you guys think about taking photos of strangers?

I’ve always avoided it; I mainly take landscape shots, then.[/quote]

I used to avoid it, but now I find it quite interesting.[/quote]

I think people are endlessly interesting and that is a big help in finding interesting things for which to photograph. I visit many photo sites and I still think Paogao’s people shots among his many other excellent ones are the best I’ve seen.

All decency should prevent people from photographing things like this:

In a choice between a very hot girl who curates an art gallery (that’s true), Japanese school boys, or a Chinese Mikey Rourke, I know who you like and let’s just leave it at that.[/quote]
My favourite was actually the Chinese Mickey Rourke. The other two shots were good, but as to the girl herself? Too skinny for my tastes. I’m a bit of a chubby chaser, mate.

In a choice between a very hot girl who curates an art gallery (that’s true), Japanese school boys, or a Chinese Mikey Rourke, I know who you like and let’s just leave it at that.[/quote]
My favourite was actually the Chinese Mickey Rourke. The other two shots were good, but as to the girl herself? Too skinny for my tastes. I’m a bit of a chubby chaser, mate.[/quote]

Then I refer you the two delights above.

My favourite was actually the Chinese Mickey Rourke. The other two shots were good, but as to the girl herself? Too skinny for my tastes. I’m a bit of a chubby chaser, mate.[/quote]

Then I refer you the two delights above.[/quote]
The one on the left is nice. :howyoudoin:

A bit soft but a priceless smile. I think she’s extend the eight-tooth smile to a full 12:

A Chinese Maoman:

Smooth operator in need of a tune up.

Dig the last two. The “Chinese Maoman” gave me a chuckle, and “The Smooth Operator’s” partner’s look is rather amusing. She’s like, “whatEVA, dude!”

The Chinese Maoman is funny. I saw him last night and his hair was looking even more like that guys. Who new he was such a trend setter.

Mine!

Smokers

Inner Beauty.