Dalek caught hiding underwater!

There was only one, and his name was Noddy. And I’m not so sure he was a robot.[/quote]

You remember Noddy cos you dressed like him (and still do at home in private).

A flatmate back home was a big fan of the new series. I never managed to see any of them yet.

Some other baddies that used to terrify me… A giant robot that terrorised a town. I remember that episode very well…

And the giant flies. Remember the maggots? arghh

And lastly - the episode in space with the robot silverfish thing that used to leap onto peoples necks and leave a glowing bite mark.

Dr Who - supplying all of your infant nightmare needs

There was only one, and his name was Noddy. And I’m not so sure he was a robot.[/quote]

You remember Noddy cos you dressed like him (and still do at home in private).[/quote]

I never actually wore that outfit because of all the strange stains on it and really should return it to you one of these days.

I think the Dr. went back to a time before the Dalek evolved and then helped them evolve into a less aggressive species. So there’s nothing to worry about.

So … the Dr Who/Dalek episodes we saw on TV have nothing to do with reality, then?

It depends on when they were made. If they were made before he went back in time then they belong to an alternate future.

It depends on when they were made. If they were made before he went back in time then they belong to an alternate future.[/quote]

But the Daleks could meet their evil selves, causing a rupture in the space-time continuum. Think, McFly!

It depends on when they were made. If they were made before he went back in time then they belong to an alternate future.[/quote]

But the Daleks could meet their evil selves, causing a rupture in the space-time continuum. Think, McFly![/quote]
That kind of stuff only happens in the movies. The same matter occupying the same space is just a Hollywood plot device.

pictures
They look creepy.