Dangerous birds!

It’s mostly crazy New Yorkers that get more grumpy and senile when the retire there.

The guy has obviously never played Far Cry 3

1 Like

I saw one in the wild once. Think ‘Jurassic Park’.

Needless to say we didn’t step any closer to it.

We used to go moa hunting as kids in Kiwiland. Then they went extinct. Now we just hunt possum.

Are you speaking as your Bear persona ? :blush:

There’s no bears in Kiwiland silly. I only became a bear on landing in Taiwan.

1 Like

Terrible man, you wiped out an entire species?

If your wife was angry with you at that same time …which way would you have run ? :wink:

1 Like

Seems like the kiwi bird is the only cute and nice ratite. Florida man should have bred them instead.

They can poke out an eye … or two!:laughing:

Way back when I lived in the states, my friends and I were hanging out talking outside at night, then when out of nowhere, a giant emu came out of the woods kicking and everything. Scared the living shit out of me. Never have I been so terrified to see something like that running at me. Completely took me by surprise because it ran out from the woods at me. I almost couldn’t move. I wasn’t hurt and it ran off after that but no one believed us at all until it was on the news the following day. It escaped from someones farm.

1 Like

That beak is pretty long for such a small fella. I’d keep my glasses on…

We developed that beak over many years to help us root for grubs in wet soil.

I once almost got into a fight with a swan. It backed down.

1 Like

Swans are really aggressive. Geese are mean, too. Years ago one came for me and a kid I was babysitting while we were enjoying an afternoon at the park. I lobbed some rocks at it and it went away.

My dad ate swan at Cambridge University.

Any good?

I thought they were protected by Royal Charter ?

Black swans belong to the Queen!

I can’t remember what his feedback was. I’ll Skype him later and ask.