Dangerous birds!

’ Florida man is killed by his large, flightless bird deemed ‘world’s most dangerous’ after he fell and it attacked him with its long four-inch claws’

Killed by his pet bird!

I knew it would be a cassowary
Who the hell keeps a cassowary as a pet?

I think he was breeding them . Dangerous birds , I agree , but I’ve lived with worse :wink:

3 Likes

At least he died quickly.

1 Like

I’m more worried that I may be turning into @Rocket as I get older :joy:

Terrifying. Really makes you think about the evolutionary connection between dinosaurs and birds, cuz that big unholy thing is definitely a fuckin’ dinosaur.

What are you supposed to do if one attacks?

1 Like

After the dinosaurs got wiped out there was a period of giant flightless birds that were the top predators.

And then we came along and ate them :slightly_smiling_face::cry:unless they had 4 inch claws to fight back with :smirk:Goodbye Mr. Dodo

Sounds about right

That’s why I would choose the duck-sized horses

This seems like crazy news. But if you lived in Florida, it’s just a normal Tuesday thing. I used to think it was a joke about Florida, until I was there for almost a year and gtfo.

Getting attacked by a cassowary?

There were some rather large ones in the past :face_with_monocle:

So many have gone .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_recently_extinct_bird_species

1 Like

Crazy news. Every day there’s something just insane.

1 Like

But Florida man was killed now. I guess that’s it

Still plenty left

3 Likes

I knew I’d find a reason to post this

1 Like

There’s always a combination of gators and other animals possibly in someone’s house or pool, drugs involved, weird police interactions like calling the cops on their imaginary friend or themselves, attacking people for stupid reasons like eating the last KFC chicken, being nude and running around, masturbation and groping, prostitution, escaped convicts, public disaster like a train wreck or truck crash.

Probably because there’s so many old people, felons, drugs and prostitution there. Add the heat and it’s just a constant crazy gathering. People on the bus talking to voices, needles on the sidewalk, some drug addict looking at a wall for hours and not moving. South Florida was like that, you see crazy people all the time just going around.

Please , tell us more :thinking:

1 Like