Darby O Crusher v the little Patties

‘for better views of the bins’

Amaz8ng lyrics here @crusher?

1 Like

An interesting tune!

I cannot work out what thread this is, but definitely an Irish theme running through it.:thinking:
Now do not forget Cornwall and Wales.

1 Like
1 Like

Listening recommendations? Verifiable leprechauns.Or is it vague recollections of decent breakfasts?

1 Like
  1. That is a lot to remember 2. He is intense 3. i cannot work out if i hate it or love it
    :joy:
1 Like

I’m loving the evolution of this thread title

1 Like

2 Likes

You are going to want to pick a side, fast, because that song is made out of a substance called leprechaun litmus.

1 Like

1 Like

Aye, but picking sides or on sides has quite a history in Ireland :sunglasses:
How about isolation behind big walls with razor wire?

That’s doesn’t work for leprechauns. What you’d really need to do really is find his gold and melt it.

Failing that you could consider keeping him at bay with abstract improvisational performances. Leprechauns don’t like those and will keep a wide berth.

1 Like

I may have to commit this one to memory, me Ma once told me my singing was too much. “Projection, mom, it’s called projection”

2 Likes

Don’t mess with the Fairies.

2 Likes

In celebration of march 27 crushers day

The day @crusher said he was irish and all the god fearing people of air ah said yes! Let’s do this let’s hunt for leprechauns with the bold crusher!

3 Likes

Beautiful

The East Galway Fairies seem a little desperate for attention though, when compared with the North Limerick Fairies what have they actually achieved?

2 Likes

@rocket seems to be uncharacteristically quiet and completely disappeared from Darby O Forumosas Radar🥺 crushers day is coming up in about four or five months so need to do pre checks

1 Like