Dating a black man

I have been wondering the receptiveness of Taiwanese women to dating black men.

How often does this occur? Does it even take place?

I am black and I love Taiwanese culture and tradition. I hope to meet someone and someday! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Taiwan, like all countries has all sorts of different people and everyone has their own preferences.

Soā€¦ Basically depends on the person. There are shallow people and not shallow people. Just shoot your shot and have fun!

5 Likes

I know black men who have both dated and married in Taiwan, so yes. If you love Taiwanese culture and tradition, Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be able to get dates.

4 Likes

but not before getting consent
:drum::laughing:

7 Likes

Well donā€™t just shoot it everywhere. Take precautions lol.

Thanks a lot!

I am still new here. I will take my time as well.

3 Likes

Owning a house and a car could help.

3 Likes

For most family marrying black is no. For dating you will do fine. Taiwanese are open when it comes casual sex and dating. It helps you are exotic and different.

Be prepare for racist comments, donā€™t take it personal and live your life

5 Likes

Iā€™ve seen a cute Taiwanese girl with a black dude at the night market.

If this is turning into a pissing contest I have two black friends with Taiwanese wives. One of them is Moroccan, so arguably more golden brown than black.

3 Likes

Yea I found a chicken stand called ā€œblack manā€™s chickenā€. Gotta have a thick skin in Taiwan regarding this because they arenā€™t up to date on trigger words.

Most of the black men tend to date latinas in Taiwan for some reason.

3 Likes

Maybe Latinas like them, so they like Latinas.

The guy whoā€™s kinda mocca but he isnā€™t black enough to be the black man, in my gang

:laughing:

5 Likes

Actually, I was wanting to know what dating a black man is likeā€¦

3 Likes

I would be impressed they know the connection between African Americans and fried chicken.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

This video is hilarious!

1 Like

Really? Thatā€™s outstanding!

Well, Iā€™d just ignore! F*ck him!

Exactly the biggest reason Iā€™d ignore. Maybe someone might need to tell him though! :joy: