Denied Access?

I’ve had problems the last couple of days, at home and work, connecting to forumosa. I get nothing. Anyone else having trouble?

Yep. Back up and running now(obviously) but unusually slow.
I was getting this error message: “Operation timed out while attempting to contact this site

bobepine

Yeah, same here. Seems a bit faster with firefox than IE

Clearly not a traffic jam. :wink:

I don’t know why the server would be slow (I doesn’t seem any slower to me, though). We were down for nearly 12 hours starting midnight last night in Taipei

We have begun preparations to move the website to the new server in New Jersey (finally!). But this should NOT affect server performance

I wish I could be more helpful - sorry

I don’t know why the server would be slow (I doesn’t seem any slower to me, though). We were down for nearly 12 hours starting midnight last night in Taipei

We have begun preparations to move the website to the new server in New Jersey (finally!). But this should NOT affect server performance

I wish I could be more helpful - sorry[/quote]In my case I just found out my wife is downloading on Kaaza so that explains why it’s slow. Nothing to do with the server, it’s always like that when we download anything.

Sorry about that.

bobepine

I wish I could be more helpful - sorry[/quote]

New Jersey? Why not Seattle or LA … that’s closer to Taiwan … must go faster that way :laughing:

I wish I could be more helpful - sorry[/quote]

Any chance we could have some advance warning when the site will go down on purpose? It would REALLY help some of us out who have pending PMs or are trying to arrange stuff.