Dentist in Taoyuan?

Hi there, Can anyone recommend a dentist in Taoyuan that speaks English? I looked through previous posts and couldn’t find anything. Thanks a lot!

Ya I got one. Its in Taoyuan on Cheng Kung Road 2nd section # 127, between Cheunr Rd, and the big white dome sports complex. a block and a half from Cheunr Rd.

Its called Shalom Dental Clinic ph 03 331-8836. The rest of the staff doesn’t speak English but the dentist speaks very well and she was trained in the states. Her name is Chang.

PM is you need more help. Enjoy! :smiley:

Does it makes any difference when their hands are in your mouth?

although she is very nice, if this is the same clinic i used to go to, you might want to pass on the one on chen kung road (can’t find their card and we’re now in chung li).

last time i went back to canada, i went to my old dentist. although i had 6 month check ups here, back home they said the amount of tartar on my teeth was something that they honestly rarely see. took two separate appointments to get it all of - something about the dentist not cleaning near/under the gums.

i’ve searched around chung li and now have found a guy who knows what i am talking about. will be going in within the next two weeks so we can see then.

just a word of warning …

I tried a couple in Taoyuan before I settled on one near Carrefour. I can’t remember the name of the street, but it’s the one where Minsheng Hospital is on one side and the Carrefour (old tesco) is on the other.
It’s on the same side as Minsheng Hospital, but a block or two north, almost opposite the Mcdonalds. Called “Sunshine” Dental or something like that.
The best I’ve been to here, and good engrish.

Will check those out. Thanks for the help.