✈ 🌏 Destinations | I’ve won 2 free tickets anywhere

How about “as far as possible”, depending on where you are at the moment? Might as well get your money’s worth.

Maybe one of those bizarre little islands that have flights to them once a week? There are a surprising number of really interesting, weird places like that.

Of course you’ll be bored shitless after the first day of exploring caves that were once inhabited by aliens, but it’ll be something that few people get around to.

4 Likes

I’d go to Tahiti

5 Likes

An interesting choice, especially as the air fare to some of those Pacific Islands can be very pricey.

Guy

Argentina. With the state of its currency right now, everything is on sale. Steak and Malbec for every meal. Oops, beaten to the punch multiple times… OK, how about Papua New Guinea?

4 Likes

French Polynesia. I wouldn’t even consider anywhere else.

3 Likes

Everyone wanted to go to Tahiti, even Dutch Van Derlind.

1 Like

Oui, un peu… un peu!

Hell.

So is Arkansas, I suppose.

It was cheaper before. They devalued the official price of the USD, the black market didn’t move too much for now. They also stop controlling prices. El Chaltén is amazing, just choose a good date.

2 Likes

Sanchong

2 Likes

But which carrier flies there?

Everyone loves a Dirty Sanchong on Aer Lingus.

2 Likes

How?

1 Like

Just don’t get distracted by thinking I need to go somewhere unique and rare. Could end up later realizing that was a mistake.

Make a top 10 list we’re going to get the most value and pick one.

Europe and Asia are good choices because once you’re in the area, you can experience a big variety of cultures all close to each other by train bus budget plane boat.

Just cause you got the ticket doesn’t necessarily mean you have to use it Chewy.

I said Hell.

I suggest you look into places where you can take a midnight train

A friend of mine, flew Air Alaska , flight was full with more people than seats, airline asked if anyone would take a later flight (San Francisco to LAX), they did a get a free ticket anywhere they flew, they went to Barrow (has new Native name) Alaska on the artic for 24 hours of daylight. they looked at map choose the most remote city/airport.

1 Like