✈ 🌏 Destinations | I’ve won 2 free tickets anywhere

I’ve won tickets anywhere in the world.

Any ideas on where to go?

We are keen on Asia. Maybe nice beaches?

Not Europe as it’s not expensive for us to go there based in Europe.

But other suggestions would be great :blush:

5 Likes

Your life is a rollercoaster, only a few minutes ago were we in the anxiety and depression thread!

If I had that opportunity, I’d be looking at South Africa, or west coast of Mexico, or California.

2 Likes

Mexico sounds good. Ironically living in Texas for more than 10 years I’ve never been :joy:

Heard good things about Puebla as well. It’s like their Oxford.

1 Like

New Zealand

11 Likes

I second this, especially if you are travelling in the northern hemisphere winter—summertime down under. :sunny:

Guy

2 Likes

Why though? 24+ hour flight time from the UK only to be met with unbearably upbeat people who sound like they’ve confused all their vowels. :laughing: just kidding, ay luv thi ak-sint.

You can get that scenery anywhere a lot closer.

2 Likes

Depends where in Mexico. Some parts are safe, some very dangerous. I went to Mexico City almost 20 years ago and had a great time, but I’m not sure I’d go back today.

Personally, I’d go to Iceland.

1 Like

Argentina. Spend some time in BA, enjoy fantastic steaks, then make it down to Patagonia.

6 Likes

Chile.

3 Likes

Yes, in particular, the Patagonia region.

1 Like

Go home. See the fam.

He’s already there. Keep up dude!

Argentina. Govt/central bank just massively devalued their currency under new president. You can live like king/queen.

4 Likes

I would probably pick some place like Samoa or Cook Islands

3 Likes

Iceland, Alaska or one of the Scandinavian countries for the Northern lights.

2 Likes

And watch the peasant revolt from your tower hotel window.

1 Like

Peru

I wish I got that…

If it’s Asia, me personally I’d go to Hokkaido.

If I won a ticket to go anywhere I’d go to Germany, France or maybe some cheaper EU countries.

Mexico is a great idea! How’s your Spanish?