Deway and their spam

[quote=“MJB”]You either have 14 hours minimum a week, and 47,200Nt+ per month income, or you are illegal, period, unless you possess an JRFC or APRC.[/quote]For the first job, you certainly need 14 hours minimum. But in the case of multiple work permits, I don’t know whether that’s the case for each permit. This post suggests not:
[forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … 285#284285](Multiple schools on ARC?

As for the minimum wage, isn’t that for white collar workers? Anyway, even if you do have to prove that for the first job, it seems highly unlikely that you’d have to do that for subsequent jobs. One person with multiple work permits confirmed to me that there wasn’t a minimum wage requirement, at least for his 2nd and 3rd permit.

Also, I’m not sure how any either of these possible restrictions apply or are waived in the case of the 5-year “good citizen” open work permit, which I presume is still available.
[How to apply for 5 year "good resident" work permits?
At least in theory the minimum hour/wage restriction should be lifted for these permits, as they are supposed to be available for any kind of work, not just the normal kinds available to foreigners. In this respect the 5-year permit is supposed to be like the APRC and and the JFRV. (The difference is that you have to apply separately for each job, so it’s not a general work permit but rather a right to get a work permit for any job.)