Different flavored M&M's Candy - Have you tried them?

Funny that you bring it up, because I accidentally tried the orange M and Ms over the weekend. Not too bad. I actually prefer them over the Plain ones because the quality of the chocolate in the regular ones isn’t so great. Peanut ones are still #1 in my book though.

Almond Snickers are alright, nothing special that I can remember.

I just found a bigger bag of the orange M&M’s! :discodance: More bang for the buck. The small bag is $30nt for 34g, but the big bag is $89nt for 200g. Buy more, save more. Eat more, get fatter! :roflmao:

The bottom of the package reads, “No oranges were harmed in the making of this product!”.

As I was standing in line at my local Wellcome in San-Zhi, I spied a curiously colored bag of M&M’s. Could it be? Yes! Success! I finally found the fabled Coconut flavor. However, there was only one bag left. They were great! So, my favorite is still orange, but coconut runs a close second. What do you think about the Coconut M&M’s?

So, I was in a Family Mart convenience store this afternoon when I spied another “new” type of M&Ms. I say “new” because they might not actually be new, but they are new to me. They are called M&M Pretzel and inside is a round pretzel instead of a peanut or just milk chocolate. Interesting combination of sweet and salty. Not bad, but I probably won’t be buying them again. Orange is still my favorite hands down. Coconut is my second favorite. I sure wish I could find orange or coconut again. However, my waist line probably is glad I have been unable to find any!

Anyone else tried the M&M Pretzel? Here are a few pictures.

M&M website promotional picture

M&M Pretzel but outfitted with reindeer antlers for the holiday spirit.

Here are some other M&M products I ran across by doing a web search. I have never seen or tried these before. Anyone else seen or tried the following flavors/styles?

M&M Candy Corn for Halloween.

M&M Harvest Brand for the Autumn.

M&M Easter (playboy bunny).

You’re making it very, very hard for me not to go to the Family Mart right now at 2am.

I know … a hex on you. NOw i have to get me a bag of M and M (lucky I have two left in the fridge).

but here in calif we only seem to get the peanut and the plain. Iv not seen anything else? Good to see they use you peeps as ginea (sp) pigs.

So, I couldn’t sleep last night and got some pretzel M&Ms for breakfast (the Fami downstairs doesn’t sell the orange ones, apparently).

Pretty tasty! Was interested to see that after you sucked all the chocolate and candy off it, there was a REAL pretzel bite in the center! Yum!

Not as yum if you ate them as they were supposed to be eaten, though.

7-11 has the pretzel ones as well. Just about finished the bag already :lick: These are going to be hard to resist, I loooove chocolate covered pretzels.
My only complaint is that they’re too round - I dump a few onto my desk and they roll all over the place :slight_smile:

[quote=“tsukinodeynatsu”]The Family Mart downstairs doesn’t sell the orange ones, apparently.[/quote]That’s correct. Check out the date of my first post. I started it back in 2009, kind of a self-grave dig for the thread, but I didn’t want to start a new thread just for the M&M Pretzel flavor. The orange M&Ms were for a limited time only and I haven’t seen the them since 2009. If anyone happens upon the orange or coconut flavors, please advise immediately! :slight_smile:

[quote=“tommy525”]I know … a hex on you. NOw I have to get me a bag of M and M (lucky I have two left in the fridge).

but here in calif we only seem to get the peanut and the plain. Iv not seen anything else? Good to see they use you peeps as ginea (sp) pigs.[/quote]
They also do it for Oreos, apparently. While in China last month I encountered some very weird Oreo flavors - the strawberry seemed reasonable (although not very good), but the half mango/half orange and half blueberry/half raspberry ones were a bit of a surprise. I vaguely remember some green tea ones as well. Plus all the different formats these days - Oreo wafers and soft Oreo cookie/cake things - I’d never imagined such variety.
It really seems weird to be doing all of this experimenting in a country where a lot people don’t seem to like sweet stuff to start with.

[quote=“zyzzx”]They also do it for Oreos, apparently. While in China last month I encountered some very weird Oreo flavors - the strawberry seemed reasonable (although not very good), but the half mango/half orange and half blueberry/half raspberry ones were a bit of a surprise. I vaguely remember some green tea ones as well. Plus all the different formats these days - Oreo wafers and soft Oreo cookie/cake things - I’d never imagined such variety. It really seems weird to be doing all of this experimenting in a country where a lot people don’t seem to like sweet stuff to start with.[/quote]Wow! That sounds so cool. I’m now on an Oreo Cookie mission. Check out all the types of Oreo products I was able to find. I feel fatter just looking at the pictures. Oh well, time to go to the Hi-Life and check out the Oreo cookies. :discodance:

Oreo Chestnut Crunch from Japan

Blueberry Oreo ice cream bar from Thailand

Oreo Strawberry Chocolate Bar Mini from Japan

White Oreo from Germany

Chinese Green Tea Oreos - Chinese Oreos are smaller and less sweet than their American counterparts. The Chinese basketball star Yao Ming demonstrates the “twist, lick, and dunk” technique in commercials.

Chocolate Bar Mini Oreos from Japan

Mango Oreo from Japan

Oreo Crumbs from France

Oreo Os breakfast cereal

Oreo Pie Crust

Oreo Cookbook for Oreo enthusiasts