To quell recent rumors, and to reduce the percentage of threads with “Trump” in the title, I invite the Forumosa Intelligence Unit to answer the following question: which country will be the next to switch recognition from Taipei to Beijing?
Countries can’t be listed individually because the maximum per poll is 20 options.
- Africa (Burkina Faso, Swaziland)
- Caribbean (Dominican Republic, Haiti, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines)
- Central/South America (Belize, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay)
- Europe (Holy See)
- Oceania (Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Palau, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu)
- status quo for at least 10 more years
- actually, things will turn around soon