Discounted airport MRT tickets

I just learned about an app called Klook which has deals for travelers. They offer a good discounted price on taoyuan airport MRT tickets, either one way or round trip. Just one issue: they can apparently only be picked up at the EZfly airport counter; so not very useful if you’re already in the city and going to the airport.

Does anyone know of any service offering a discount airport MRT ticket that can be picked up in the city itself, for those of us already in the city going to the airport?

Also, are there any other apps/services like Klook that you can use to find good deals?

That’s not a Klook deal. That’s an airport offering hence you have to pick it up at the airport.

Really? So you can get a discounted token at the airport itself, without using Klook at all? How?

Sorry my bad. It’s an EZfly promotion. EZfly has a counter next to the airport ticketing area. This is directed at new foreign arrivals so there’s no point having it in the other direction. But I’m not seeing much value in it.

Yeah, its not like the Airport MRT is expensive here - TWD150 from Airport to Taipei Main Station or VV is damn cheap compared to most other cities - price being the same for both the Express and the Stopping services.

1 Like