Dispose Forumosa.com?

Why is the Forumosa.com icon similar to the dispose a-bian icon?

Do you mean “depose”? What’s the “Depose A-Bian” icon?

Abian dao le.

The Forumosa logo is upside down.

HG

I think the word you’re looking for is depose.

They tried disposing of Chen on 3/19. That didn’t work, so Shih Ming-Duh started his not-at-all-partisan “Depose A-Bian” campaign. Speaking of which, where is the old cad now? Still fighting corruption? :laughing: And what did happen to all that money…? :ponder:

While we’re on the subject, ac, I think you might have a serious problem here if you’re seeing manifestations of your political fantasies everywhere you look. Do you dream in blue and green?

That’s not the one he was referring to. He meant the one with Ah Bian written upside down, as in Ah Bian dao le, or like the spring festival chun character upside down, or dao le, meaning spring has arrived.

The Forumosa logo is dao le.

Poor old AC, such a little understood comic genius. :laughing:

HG

Like my spelling accuracy, my tonal accuracy varies with the wind.

But all kidding aside, how is one suppose to determine if it is

到了 forumosa.com (obviously, one is here if one is posting, right)

or

倒了forumosa.com (there are always some unhappy posters wishing the worst)

or

盜版 forumosa.com (like fake prada bags with their logos altered)

confused as always ac_dropout

Like man’s best friend it is in black and white…but in Dolby surround sound 7.1… :laughing:

Like man’s best friend it is in black and white…but in Dolby surround sound 7.1… :laughing:[/quote]Dolby Surround was 2 channels decoded into 4. No discreet subwoofer there. Are you thinking of Dolby Digital Surround EX ?

Forumosa got hacked and them hackers put the banner upside down … nice of them hackers … better thing to do tho would have been deleting all of ac’s posts … :slight_smile:

Like man’s best friend it is in black and white…but in Dolby surround sound 7.1… :laughing:[/quote]Dolby Surround was 2 channels decoded into 4. No discreet subwoofer there. Are you thinking of Dolby Digital Surround EX ?[/quote]
What other systems does Dolby make?

That’s not funny :raspberry:
I plan to make a collection out of my post in my future book.

I thought it was for the New Year…you know, “chun dao”?

Spring is one of the 4 seasons, so of course it comes and goes with the time.
But Forumosa is a forum that is sort of open 24/7/365…