Divorce looming - need some help

[quote=“pgdaddy1”]Mr He and Sat TV- a joint custody agreement signed out of court between the two parties, and legalised in court/ the family registration office, or a court order awarding joint custody ? In your cases. There’s a world of difference between the two. And I was talking about the latter, although I can see how my words could have been miscontrued.

Yes Sat TV, we have all read you drone on and on about the ranks of foreign men in Taiwan who have won custody of their children. I have no doubt that some exist and I have met one or two myself.

But if you want to paint a picture that all is rosy, that a foreign father stands a fair chance of getting justice in the family courts in Taiwan, then it’s you that is doing the misleading, not me.[/quote]

No the Eiger Law guys are the ones claiming that, however they are merely lawyers, what do they know?

[forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … 2#p1273042](Some answers about divorce in Taiwan

And also, what would you call justice and to whom? As Eiger’s post points out, there are no winners in a divorce court battle, and the courts might have other reasons to deny joint custody.

Also, you can and should try to remain logical and cool even during a divorce battle, it helps.