Do French people f*** to music like this?

1 Like

I prefer the surreal vibes of Gainsbourg and Birken. So cool. So, so cool.

What sleaze and bodacious riffs.

Serge Gainsbourg - La Melody Nelson 5 - L’hotel Particulier (youtube.com)

I want this played at my funeral one day.

2 Likes

I bet he stank.

2 Likes

Lots of unshaved paintings in that video. :laughing: :clown_face:

1 Like

I like Tangerine Dream, they have an album called Canyon Dream, track 4. Good music to fuck (or get fucked) to…

Fucking to tangerine dream seems a bit surreal to me but it would probably be better than the one time I had some random metal screamy shit playing. Usually I just turn the music off :rofl:

My music taste too weird to do that to

Edit it probably is still better than that one time I was trying to explain to my girlfriend my love for Hindustani classical music in-between all that

Huh what?!

Lots of 1970s style bush shots in the paintings on the video. Did you watch it?

In a very artistic way of course. :clown_face: :clown_face:

Although, in my single days, when I slept with a Frenchwomen, I would always play this:
Königgrätzer Marsch (youtube.com)

Best foreplay music in the world.

1 Like

Was this back when you were fighting in the Prussian Army?

2 Likes

oida wennst weita soiche oage Piefke-SchaĂź labberst kriag i an anfoi, eh schiach

gschpoasiga fetznschädliga Saupreiß

überspiel mal den preußischen Mist mit was wertvolles, sogar die Amis und Franzosen haben bessere Märsche als den Königgrätzer. Piefken eben auch aber i bin mit denen scho ferti

oba nadirli gfoit den so was´

#fuckprussia

haha he wishes im sure and that says more than enough

1 Like

A Frenchwomen?

As in, a plurality of them? Surely he doth protest too much…

and he claims this more than once, like, on a regular basis.

and was it always the same ones?

Pray tell…

depends what you’re into, and what she’s into I guess.

I used to like this one… with the only French person I have had ze pleasure

No it’s a specific song from Tangerine Dream, not every song of theirs is good for sex.

1 Like

Gentlemen don’t kiss and tell. :laughing: :clown_face: :clown_face:

1 Like

Not French, but usually I like to play heavy metal and chug at least a half pint of bourbon or a few beers, whichever one strikes the mood to make me forget that my last work was as a 1099 tax code contractor and I had to pay the government a few thousand. Oh… THAT kind of f**king. Never mind then; I’ve been divorced for a few years. Welp, same thing to drown out the loneliness then.

1 Like

Wondering if insults in boarisch (hope I didn’t get that wrong) should be moderated. I decide: naaah. Good luck to the other mods using translators ^^

2 Likes

Sounds like a Mandarin Classic if you ask me

Bavarians don’t often like Prussians. :laughing:

Too upper class for that little Bavarian corporal historically speaking, or on the other side, too militaristic for the Munich Soviet Republic types as I suspect the insults directed towards me are reminiscent of . :clown_face: Both Bavarian extremes are shiite. :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Ehrenmann

honestly, i was just counting on nobody being able to understand it anyhow. Hardly insults so much as… vivid descriptions of character. Although in all fairness to myself, only one line of that was actually directed at the poster. Good luck to the moderation team in finding which.

1 Like