Do my wife and kids need visas to visit a gold card holder?

I am going to get my employment gold card approved in next few days.
My wife and kids are holding Canada passport.
Do they need apply visa to visit Taiwan during the pandemic if I am a employment gold card holder?

Thank you

Yes, they need to get a COVID-19 special entry permit.

Are your kids under 18? If not, they may have issues getting a visa right now due to the new January rules.