Do Taiwanese girls need to be married before 30?

My dad became a father around the same age you did. And that was back when it wasn’t so common. He had about ten years on all my friends’ parents and all my classmates thought he was my grandpa because he went gray pretty early.

I never noticed my parents being older when I was young, of course. It’s not something little kids notice. But it’s hard for me now, watching my folks get old when I’m still in my twenties. I envy my peers who will probably get to have more time with their parents than I will.

I think if I do, around 32-35 seems right for me. My dad already had me at my age. And my mom was young at 24.

I think early thirties is a perfect time to have kids. The twenties are for having fun and being young, finishing your education and establishing your career, traveling the world, things like that.

I think that’s why people are having kids later and less willing to have kids. It’s harder to do that now vs 30 years ago.

I for one am terrified of having a kid. Im pretty good with other people’s kids. For a short time. I coach kids sports and love it.

But I’m totally self centered and just want to do what I want. Not to mention low on patience. I feel like I would hate having a kid full time. Maybe I’m just not cut out for it.

nah. you’ll like it.
when your kid thinks you’re his/her greatest hero, all other things in life don’t amount to a hill of beans

3 Likes

I wasn’t really given a chance to have kids so it’s not like I could choose to have kids at say 25. I’m not a social person so I never gotten a chance to get into a relationship.

I really don’t know how to deal with kids either, a kitten is hard enough especially when the kitten thinks my legs is the coolest cat toy out there, and nothing I do will convince him otherwise. It’s very painful by the way.

If you ever have kids, when they reach toddling at speed age their head will be groin height. Don’t talk to me about pain.

I don’t believe I’ve ever I seen that combination of words in a sentence.

I have to keep reading it to make sure I understand what I just read.

1 Like

It is what one makes of it.

:howyoudoin:

I hears ya

I get it you are triggered because your wife was 37.

Dude

1 Like

Actually she’s 41. We married when she was 37. But you don’t “get it.” In fact, I doubt you get a lot when it comes to making the opposite sex happy. If I had to hazard a guess, I predict you’ll end up as one of those single 40 plus years old expats who still troll the clubs thinking they’re in their 20s and confused why no one loves them and bitter that they’re still alone.

2 Likes