Do What Cafe & Hostel

Chris, Douglas, and Stan (from animal rescue group TaichungPAWS) have opened up a cafe/hostel in the Tunghai Art Street neighborhood of Taichung. We have a cafe, a pet cafe, wi-fi, a handicraft shop, and a travel hostel. See our blogs for more information:
www.dowhatcafe.livejournal.com
tw.myblog.yahoo.com/dowhatcafe-hostel

Stop in and say hi sometime!

So your the guys who took away my restaurant! The woman before who opened and designed it from Hong Kong made some of the best food in town. If your smart enough you’ll make sure that part of the menu stays alive otherwise you might find it hard to survive due to your location and the fact almost every foreign restaurant has failed in the art street area.

[quote=“douglas@taichungpaws.org”]Chris, Douglas, and Stan (from animal rescue group TaichungPAWS) have opened up a cafe/hostel in the Tunghai Art Street neighborhood of Taichung. We have a cafe, a pet cafe, wi-fi, a handicraft shop, and a travel hostel. See our blogs for more information:
dowhatcafe.livejournal.com
tw.myblog.yahoo.com/dowhatcafe-hostel

Stop in and say hi sometime![/quote]

Are pets allowed in the hostel?

Only for sexy time

kinky :discodance:

Link doesn’t work. The only good food I’ve had in that area is the Hakka restaurant. But I’ll check you guys out sometime as my friend used to have a porcelain store and coffee shop right behind that street and still lives nearby. Difficult place to make a living. Hats off to you if you can make it work.

Try this one: tw.myblog.yahoo.com/dowhatcafe-hostel

And this one: dowhatcafe.livejournal.com/

:astonished:

I’m in Taichung at the moment and looking for a hostel…unfortunately it looks like this Do What place is closed down for the moment.