Do you JuJu?

Do you JuJu? I know I JuJu. :rainbow:

When I got my first and only speeding ticket, I noticed that my car radio was on an odd number setting for the volume. It has bothered me ever since to have an odd number setting for the volume. So I keep it on an even number at all times. Perhaps OCD, perhaps a bit of personal preference, or

Slow night back in the world derek? :slight_smile: :wink:

Can’t sleep…too much on the mind…need to unwind

What volume was your radio on today ?

58 when I crashed :astonished: oh no! My JuJu didnt work!?!?! :smiling_imp:

Can’t sleep…too much on the mind…need to unwind[/quote]

you’re a poet/ and you didn’t even know it :rainbow:

I always knock on wood when I saiy things like “so far so good” or “I haven’t (insert bad luck) yet.” Short of wood, I knock on paper.

bobepine

Remember Jack Nicholson’s character in “As good as it gets”? The way he turned the locked open and closed a set number of times? Well, after I lock the door I always try the handle to see if it’s really locked. Just in case. Sometimes I even make it to the end of the corridor, remember I didn’t do that, go back and do it. Just in case. It makes me feel safe for the rest of the day.

Or maybe that’s not Juju, just paranoia… :frowning:

Thats not Juju, thats common sense, just like always looking back to the taxi seat to check if your mobile fell out.

Juju is not stepping on the cracks in case it breaks your back, and avoiding the lines to protect your spine

[quote=“Tyc00n”]

Juju is not stepping on the cracks in case it breaks your back, and avoiding the lines to protect your spine[/quote]Did you come up with that? This should be in the urban dictionary. :bravo:

bobepine

Well, I love King Sunny Ade’s “JuJu Music”, and I never fail to exclaim “Thank fuck that bus didn’t hit me!” (though not always out loud) whenever it seems impossible that it didn’t.
So do I qualify?

Sometimes I think I’m a little silly:

The number “216.”

This number has mystical powers and it follows me everywhere.
It all started when I was in 216 squadron in the RAF doing airborne refuelling. After that, 216 was here to stay. Often, when I look at the trip meter on any car or bike, I am at mile 216.
In Malaysia, I was offered an appartment on the second floor, house number 16.
I often look at my watch and the time is 2:16 (or 14:16). My collegue in the police force - his collar number was 216. The extension number for one of the desks in the office was 0216.
Outside my apartment in Taiwan is a fire extinguiser with the test date written in pen: 2/16/93.
Down starirs outside there are two scooters with the last three digits as 216 and a car featuring my old police collar number, 1546.
The code number on the bottom of the mouse I am using right now is S/N 0 050845216.
I recently finished collecting 216 volumes of a magazine of which I didn’t realise there were 216 volumes. I have an “APOTHCAREY BATH OIL” box (whatever that is) on a shelf and someone in a far off warehouse has deemed it necessary to scrawl 216 over it, for no particular reason.
My old PIN for my credit card was 2106. As “0” is not really a number, then it really says “21 6.”

So to cut an unnecessarily long and stupid story short, every time I see this number on anything, like a licence plate or an address; or anything really, I become a little wary and tread a little more carefully for the immediate future. This is my number and it’s out there to warn me.

[quote=“bobepine”][quote=“Tyc00n”]

Juju is not stepping on the cracks in case it breaks your back, and avoiding the lines to protect your spine[/quote]Did you come up with that? This should be in the urban dictionary. :bravo:

bobepine[/quote]

Nah, thats an old rhyme… not sure where its from. If you think thats good, you should see my invention that would have kept the Dutch ahead of the British in the 1700’s… its a canon that shoots disk shaped shot (ever skipped stones?)… too bad its 300 years too late :frowning: