Doctor says Biden sprained a foot while playing with his dog

Why does America seems to have a habit of nominating essentially geriatric people as president?

Is it because they’re easy to control?

Trump’s Covid was like Chen ShuiBian getting “shot” …, both were very close to the election

As long as him being old/health issues doesn’t impact his ability to make decisions or is a threat to his life, I don’t care. He’s not going to run in the combine.

I rather talk about his policy, especially towards China/Taiwan.

2 Likes

Yeah, but that was my point - it’s simply an odd line that every media outlet appears to be using.

I mean, if you tripped and were having some pain, I hope that you would go to the doctor to ‘be safe’ and I assume you aren’t 80 years old. It’s like the media is saying ‘he’s good - really good, just being careful’.

Trump was 70 but, by all accounts, a freak.

Obama and Clinton weren’t even 50. GWB was a few years over that but undoubtedly fitter than either of them. Reagan is the only President in the past 200+ years who was retirement age when he initially assumed office so…geriatric?

I think it is the mentality in many parts of the West, where unless you are dying, you do not go to the doctor, least if all hospital. And forget about ambulance!