Doctor says Biden sprained a foot while playing with his dog

Reporters covering the president-elect were not afforded the opportunity to see Biden enter the doctor’s office, despite multiple requests. Leaving the doctor’s office to head to an imaging center for his CT scan, Biden was visibly limping, though he walked without a crutch or other aid.

Biden was still under examination more than two hours after arriving at the office Sunday afternoon.

And so it begins.

2 Likes

Why is this news? The media is such a joke these days. Like yesterday was a story about Trump playing golf. It’s so stupid.

Accidents happen.

3 Likes

Why is it news? Biden is 78 and will be the oldest president in US history (Reagan left the White House when he was a few days away from his 78th birthday).

Concerns about Biden’s health are legitimate, just as they were for Trump, Hillary, etc. given their ages and known health conditions (i.e. Trump’s diet, Hillary’s fainting spells, etc.).

1 Like

Ok. But like mental cognition is a big deal. Heart issues are a bid deal. Cancer is a big deal. A sprang ankle? Not so much.

1 Like

When old people start having problems with balance, coordination, falling, etc., it is often a sign of decline and sometimes bigger issues lurking.

1 Like

7 Likes

He’s old. Old people fall sometimes. It’s not really a big deal. I don’t see it as anymore than that.

5 Likes

More like…

And soon…

5 Likes

Fox News Alert: Even Biden’s Dog Hates Libtards

5 Likes

It’s definitely something to keep an eye on. Like I said, falls are often associated with general health decline and can be associated with serious underlying health conditions. Falls are actually the leading cause of accidental death and 7th leading cause of death in people over the age of 65.

Any time a person over the age of 65 has a fall, a competent doctor will take extra care to evaluate the patient’s health because falls are such a well-established warning sign. It’s not a coincidence that Biden was in with the doctor for hours for only a sprained ankle.

1 Like

And the NEXT president of the United states is…

4 Likes

A politician with so little support even among Democrats that she had to drop out of the primaries even before the Iowa caucuses.

. . . polling showed that Harris was trailing far behind in her home state, a troubling sign for any presidential hopeful.

1 Like

It’s a hairline fracture. Not the first sign of Parkinson’s. I broke my toe a year ago running (and I’m in my 30s with no health issues). Happens to everyone.

2 Likes

Old people fall. Simple as.
When we are that age we’ll fall too most likely. The fact that he still walks good at that age is a good thing in itself.

1 Like

That’s a pointless comparison. Biden literally ran twice before and got his ass kicked before winning. How you do in the Iowa primary where like 50,000 ppl vote or something isn’t very fuking relevant. It’s a crap state with too much influence

3 Likes

I tripped on my fat black cat and almost broke a toe. Limped for weeks. And I am not 70.

Try playing against a German Shepherd.

1 Like

Sort of odd line that has been in nearly every report.

"The Democrat visited an orthopaedist…“out of an abundance of caution”. I mean, if a regular person falls and has an injury of that sort, they visit the doctor. Then, remember that he’s somewhat rich. And really, really old. And a few months away from being the President of the US.

1 Like

This is the norm for a president. Remember Trump’s covid treatment…he went straight to hospital and experimental drugs.

1 Like

4 Likes

I feel guilty for laughing but that’s pretty funny.