Doctor Who on CTS. Please check the TV guide and post times

I was flipping throught the channels around midnight and so saw the last few moments the Dr. Who. " I am a Human Dalek"… end of part one.

Please check the Chinese listings if you can decode the name and tell me when it’s on. I saw it in English on SAP, the default setting in my house.
Thanks.
Edit:
Here it the Chinese Title of Doctor Who according to Wikipedia: 超時空博士.

I found the official Web Page: cts.com.tw/prog/a/a0087/default.htm

It’s on at 12:00AM but I can’t quite understand the days of the week it’s on.
[I can’t copy and paste the text). If some can do it here with translation, that would be a great Chinese lesson.]

If you enjoy this program, I’d say write CTS and let them know. But for some reason, I think they don’t want to make foreigners happy here. Everytime I got used to a certain program or channel and praised it, it would end or dissappear… (Nickelodian/Hallmark Channel etc… ) That’s another topic.

It says Monday-Friday at the very top.

Thanks. It’s not quite apparent for those of us who are novices at reading Chinese. Monday-Friday are three words. This line has 2 phrases, and eight words.

Could someone type it out and literally translate the sentence. So we can better understand the logic of Taiwanese Television Listings. I’d do it myself but the time and date is a graphic. Probably just to thwart us foreigners who cut and paste into electronic dictionaries. Thanks.

By the way… Are the Dalek’s less squeeky and Hitler like than the Tom Baker days. Or was that just Davros who sounded that way. Love the Cheesy pig men though! Good to see it back on the screen again.

It’s on CTS Monday through Friday beginning at midnight. Under the general schedule heading are 5 hotlink buttons. The last one is written in English and says Dr.Who@BBC. The third button is for a more detailed schedule. If you click it you will get drop down windows it will tell you the episode and when they aired. You can go back to January and see which episodes have already shown and on which days.

If you know how to use bittorrent, you can download Dr. Who here.

Thanks, north coast surfer for the info. I don’t need the detailed schedule. Just can’t wait to see it tonight.

I would love someone to take the time to literally translate that phrase that appears at the top of the page. It looks like “NT Month 1 ??? 1???5 ??? on 12:00” I know one and five mean monday and friday. I can guess that it means the characters inbetween mean through, but the rest, I’d like to know.

[quote=“Taiwan_Student”]Thanks, north coast surfer for the info. I don’t need the detailed schedule. Just can’t wait to see it tonight.

I would love someone to take the time to literally translate that phrase that appears at the top of the page. It looks like “NT Month 1 ??? 1???5 ??? on 12:00” I know one and five mean monday and friday. I can guess that it means the characters inbetween mean through, but the rest, I’d like to know.[/quote]I can’t really type it because I don’t know how all the characters are pronouced but I know what they mean.
roughly it’s:
Jan 1st onwards, every monday to friday am12:00

January is often written formally as 元月 instead of the more usual 一月 that we are used to. That is the same 元 as in “NT dollars”. Here it means January for reasons beyond me.

[quote=“Taiwan_Student”]Thanks, Northcoast Surfer for the info. I don’t need the detailed schedule. Just can’t wait to see it tonight.
I would love someone to take the time to literally translate that phrase that appears at the top of the page. It looks like “NT Month 1 ??? 1???5 ??? on 12:00” I know one and five mean monday and friday. I can guess that it means the characters inbetween mean through, but the rest, I’d like to know.[/quote]
Ok…tell me if you love this!
元月 together means January. Don’t separate them and read them as dollars month…ok?

元月一日起 每週 一至週 五晚上 12:00
yuán yuè yi rì qi měi zhou yi zhì zhou wu wan shàng 12:00am (Pinying didn’t come out right)
Beginning January first every Monday through Friday at 12:00am

[color=#FF0000]Worthless word by word translation[/color]
January 1 day begin every weekday 1 to weekday 5 evening 12:00

Thank you all for your help with the literal translating and for typing out the text.

I’m bouncing between Pinyin and ba pa ma fa. My kid has all these childrens books and it’s easier to get help in spelling from others than in Pinyin.
I’ve been using a font that includes Ba Pa Ma Fa in the word itself and have been copying a few children’s books…

Thanks again. Please enjoy the Doctor and show them our support, (Unless you think I shouldn’t write anything because they may not llike foreigners. Why else would they ruin a complety perfect digital cable service? ).