Does anyone have a paypal account linked to E.Sun bank?

I have a paypal account. I need it because I sell some products online. My paypal account is linked to a bank in USA. So, all the money go there. I was thinking to withdraw the money in Taiwan. There is only one bank that works with Paypal. It is E.Sun bank. Does anyone have the paypal account linked to this bank? Is it worth and convenient? Do they charge a lot of fees?

@Taiwan_Luthiers

No they do not charge a fee to withdraw to your E Sun account but it takes about 3 business days for the money to show up. Paypal however does charge fees for incoming payment.

2 Likes

I am asked if I want to open a “Digital Account” or a “General Banking Account”. I only need it for Taiwanese PayPal → E.SUN from where I can withdraw it at ATMs.

Couldn’t find any information about Digital and General Banking Account differences but the latter requires you to come in person and answer tons of questions like company ID no. or company phone, which I can’t offer as a self-employed person below 30k/month income through their bank account in the future.

Do you know if a Digital Account (which seems not to require all this) works with PayPal or do I need this “General Banking Account”?

Oh, and does anyone know if I have to use my Chinese name from ARC in a Taiwanese PayPal account as well as E.SUN?
I read if the names don’t match, there will be problems connecting them and I assume that E.SUN does require my Chinese name as written on my ARC?