Does anyone know any gay sauna in Taipei that has pools inside?

Emperor Sauna is nice but it’s a bit far and I don’t like outdoor saunas during summer.

Han’s sauna used to have a pool but their new location don’t have it… too bad.

I don’t know about others.

Emperor Sauna is gay?

I never been there but the biggest giveaway is that only men are allowed and they’re all naked, and also being checked out and sometimes touched.

I did see one manager at Han’s sauna is a woman, but she’s actually transsexual.

If you don’t like that, do NOT go to a gay sauna, especially if you are not gay.

1 Like

Ohoho, go inside the steam room (not the wooden sauna room) after 5/6PM (it happens any time tbh) and you’ll see some action haha.

Yup. I’d say that’s a dead giveaway.

What makes a sauna gay though?

Only men are allowed, and there’s a lot of sex.

Gay men go there for that.

If you are not gay and are repulsed by gay sex, DO NOT go there.

It likes other saunas of the same sex.

1 Like

Frankly, it means the sauna “promotes” gay sex. Usually they provide condoms, rooms with beds for those kind of activities, dark rooms, etc.

I don’t think I would like to be anywhere where it’s hot and sweaty with people having sex and bodily fluids around. Gay or not gay sex.

Very understandable lol I used to think like this as well.

Must be nice to be a gay man if you’re horny all the time. There’s nothing like this for straight men :joy:

Maybe in 1960’s California?

Yea, it’s one reason to activate the gay part…

too bad for those who aren’t because getting women to want to have sex with you takes like 200 times the effort and the pleasure isn’t even “better”.

You’d have to convince women you’re the 5% of the men that 80% of the women out there wants to have sex with.

A gay friend here tells me that finding a sexual partner isn’t an issue. The issue is finding enough stamina to satisfy all of his sexual partners in one day.

He is booked up every day weeks in advance, and never has to sleep with the same man twice.

I guess…

Takes me several months to find sex on grindr. So much waiting that I don’t even bother.

But seems I’m ugly as hell or something.

If that’s the case, might be better for you to get off Grindr and gay saunas, and pursue a monogamous relationship with someone.