Does anyone know of any good Brazilian Jiu-jitsu or Judo clu

My five year old son has just started doing taekwondo, as his older cousin started going to a class. It’s a little bit expensive, but on the good side - like most martial arts - it’s fairly good exercise and teaches kids to have a bit of respect and focus… perhaps. But on the downside it just doesn’t look very effective as method of self-defence. The kicks look impressive, but the punches and blocking look ineffective. I’d rather pay for something that could actually help him defend himself if need be. Does anyone know of any “good” judo or Brazilian Jiu-jitsu classes in Da An or Xing Yi that teach kids?

Thanks!

facebook.com/GeorgeKu.Judo
Nice Judo dojo in Da’an area.

Hello, as you are looking for a good Martial arts school for your child, I think it will be better if you looking for it throughout the online and I am sure you by that you will get many option. Though I am also learning martial arts in an institute and also I have my own Guide book as “Just An Ordinary Guy” Purchasing from wkc-martial-arts-supplies.co.uk.

Taiwan BJJ.

Taiwan BJJ- Branches in Taipei, Keelung and Taichung. Top instructors at all branches