Does Forumosa have Alzheimers?

I seem to have to remind it to “watch this thread” every two weeks. Is this happening because you keep changing the layout? (stop doing that, just STOP IT!)

And, no, this is not happening because I only watch threads that receive replies only once a year.

Alzheimers? Don’t think so. Tourette’s Syndrome? Most assuredly. Fuck. sonofabitch.

Probably a suspicious rash or two as well.

[quote=“aprimo”]I seem to have to remind it to “watch this thread” every two weeks. Is this happening because you keep changing the layout? (stop doing that, just STOP IT!)

And, no, this is not happening because I only watch threads that receive replies only once a year.[/quote]
Do you choose watch threads using the watch links in the discussions, or only when you post? I think when you watch links by selecting it when you post, you only receive the next reply. All susequent replies do not notify you

Try subscribing to the thread using the Watch links

We lost the Forum Notification subscriptions during the last performance slowdown a month ago. When I figure out how to put that back in place, you should be able to monitor your favorite forums via your e-mail again