Domestic couriers

Can anyone recommend a cheap, reliable courier service for sending parcels around Taiwan? A contact number or website would be great.

Thanks,

Michaelw

Any luck with this?

I checked with 7-11 and they deliver next day within Taipei for NT$ 110, outside of Taipei for NT$ 120. Delivery is to the recipient’s door and by noon the following day (or was that within 24 hours?)

Apparently, weight is not a factor, but they may charge extra for size (the rates quoted above are the lowest size rates) and I said I was only interested in shipping t-shirts

How much does the Post Office charge for next day and 2-day delivery?

Takyubin has same day delivery within Taipei city/county area. Next day around Taiwan.

Cool. Do you have a phone number or web site for them?

http://www.t-cat.com.tw

Taipei: 02-2788-7888
Taichung: 04-2563-3091
Tainan: 06-233-9977
Gaoxiung: 07-372-0700

They pick-up and deliver 7 days a week

Taipei area pick-up before 12:00 a.m. delivery same day in Taipei area.

We use it to deliver breads and pies to our costumers in Taipei.

Really! How much did that cost for delivery?
Did you have a minimum order requirement for home delivery?

NO idea, about the price because the customer paid always.

Somewhere between 120 to 190 NT$, they also have cooled 4C and frozen -18C parcel delivery.

Our min.? No minimum, but it would cost too much to deliver a bread to Taipei I guess.

[quote=“belgian pie”]NO idea, about the price because the customer paid always.

Somewhere between 120 to 190 NT$, they also have cooled 4C and frozen -18C parcel delivery.

Our min.? No minimum, but it would cost too much to deliver a bread to Taipei I guess.[/quote]

I get my breads from Wendels bakery in Tienmu delivered to my home in Alishan too…

Belgian Pie maybe you can email me a list of your product line too please… :smiley: :smiley:

Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) with next day or second day delivery by 上大郵送 www.sundapost.com.tw ? I’m thinking of shipping around the island