Don Lemon sexual assault

A witness apparently came forward and collaborated with the accuser.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-don-lemon-alleged-assault-witness

1 Like

Interesting…I always pictured D-Lemon as more of a pillow princess.

Sticks his fingers into his pants and then into someone’s face?

What a meshuggah.

“I go out in the Hamptons, I live out here, I have a restaurant, I get it, people get crazy”

lol

1 Like

Fox News! :crazy_face::scream:

Is this really sexual assault?

It’s a drunk celeb getting pissed off with people approaching him and picking a fight. His penis may have been involved. I would have decked the guy if he’d have tweaked my nose. In that instance I’d have been the bad guy, I guess.

It’s ridiculous that something so damaging as sexual assault gets devalued in this way.

By definition it is, but I get your meaning.

1 Like

Is it legally sexual assault? It’s definitely assault of some sort as far as I know.

I believe unconsented touching of a another person sexually qualifies. Although this is clearly not on the level of some other more serious forms of sexual assault, it’s still gross and messed up.

It’s better than smacking an idiot in the face!

I’m not so sure. A guy once put his hand down his trousers to, presumably, his anus and rubbed it in my face. I put him down without thinking. IMO I was totally within my rights to do that.

2 Likes

I would agree. You don’t touch another man like that without consequences.

1 Like

Luckily it didn’t go to court.

1 Like

Yeah. I suppose it can be argued as self defense. Someone was touching you in a sexual way, you defended yourself. But the court system is not always so logically black and white.

The most cynical people I’ve ever met have been lawyers. Without fail.

It’s tragic, but possibly inevitable, that so many of them become politicians.

1 Like

Yeah, look at Taiwan. Past 3 president all lawyers lol.

Advice (I’m not a lawyer just lived here for too.long) for my fellow foromosans. Pre~emptive self defense is allowed here. As long as the “attacker” moved his hands in a way to convince the judge that an attack was in progress. Attacking the head is often considered attempted murder. In the case above you could just say he was attacking my face so I defended myself. Always of course ask a lawyer but there isn’t usually one present at time of action. The judge will ask you “Ta You Dong Shou Ma?”.
(Did he actualy move his hands to attack you").
If he did and there is CCTV footage and the judge thinks you’re a nice clean cut guy then you’re in with a chance. I was also asked in my case if I had “Fight training” meaning martial.arts etc.

This is key, though. Without video evidence it’s your word against the attacker’s and that’s not good for you.

1 Like

Yes , especially if they are more damaged. Look as old and weak as possible in court. .:sunglasses:
Getting spat on is one I would be confused on how to react. Spit back ? Take it and look more noble ? Throw him under a bus or what.? How about if the attacker is female ? hmmm

1 Like

Crucial point.

Case in point from the US. A lot of Americans screw up by using the “wrong” weapon in defense of their home. By “wrong” I mean it has some stupid word like TACTICAL etched on it somewhere, or even just appears more menacing than a bog-standard 12-ga shotgun you’d use to hunt geese. That will make a prosecutor think twice before ruling out criminal charges against you, but more importantly it’s very likely to cause the homeowner to lose the inevitable civil suit. Goodbye savings, and have fun buying new homeowner’s insurance.

Look as old and weak as possible in court - terrific advice. :+1:

1 Like