[DONE] Bring back the "IGNORE" button

Why?[/quote]

GE,

Apparently you are not familiar with Richard’s sense of humor.

I don’t have an ignore button.

Neither do I.
But I love everyone.
Watch out…you could be next.

Sorry, I do. I was just looking in the wrong place.

:thanks: :notworthy:

I can’t ignore myself? What’s the point. :frowning:

Seriously, never used it. What does it do? Ignore posts or pms? When should I use this feature?

Please don’t ignore me, I need to be heard, I need to voice my love. :silenced:

Basically, if it’s the same as before, it blocks out posts by anyone one your list when they appear in a thread. Their post just shows up with a message like “This person is on your ignore list”. Don’t know if it includes PMs or not though. That’d be good.

Basically, if it’s the same as before, it blocks out posts by anyone one your list when they appear in a thread. Their post just shows up with a message like “This person is on your ignore list”. Don’t know if it includes PMs or not though. That’d be good.[/quote]

And do you get a pm as in a post just saying you got a pm from ?? with blank content.

Not sure I would use this. Probably annoying to see blanks. I would have blanked Bob in his/ my early days because I kept trying to make sense of his posts.

After a PM to him and a nice Bob PM back I then just skimmed and ignored the ones that previously confused me and took the time to read the good ones.

I don’t know - if used sparingly it can be an excellent way to keep your cool. I mean, I would’ve just about killed to get Leo on ignore, and that probably would’ve helped me not go right off the deep end for those few days. If you keep it to just ignoring those people who consistently do little more than piss you off when you read them, it’s a handy tool.

I get it now. Thanks Tetsuo and you are on my ignore list btw so don’t bother replying.
Just kidding.

May I sugest you watch the movie Anger Management starring Adam Sandler. It’s a good laugh and you sound like you need just that.

“I feel pretty, I feel witty…” Sing with me will you. :laughing:

Is there a way to know who’s ignoring me? I have a strong feeling that Tetsuo is ignoring me. :frowning:

Just for the record. I really like the ignore button. It’s like the air bag on the steering wheel of many cars nowadays. You can be proud if you never popped it. :laughing:

Hatch, Tetsuo and I decided to put you on our ignore lists. Don’t bother replying because we wont be able to see it. :sunglasses:

Get rid of the “to be nice is the right thing” or you may go on my ignore list (idle threat, I don’t use the blank out button)

Sorry but the “be nice” thing makes me want to vomit.

[quote=“hatch”]Is there a way to know who’s ignoring me? I have a strong feeling that Tetsuo is ignoring me. :frowning:

Just for the record. I really like the ignore button. It’s like the air bag on the steering wheel of many cars nowadays. You can be proud if you never popped it. :laughing:[/quote]
I’ll tell you what, you weren’t on my ignore list before, but given… information… that’s come to light I’m starting to consider it.

Tetsuo -
Pardon my question, but are you a moderator on forumosa.com?

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Tetsuo -
Pardon my question, but are you a moderator on forumosa.com?[/quote]
Only in my mind. Only in my mind.

does using the ignore feature still muck up the new posts? or has this been fixed?

thanks in advance…

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Tetsuo -
Pardon my question, but are you a moderator on forumosa.com?[/quote]

Actually, Tetsuo is the reason the ignore button was invented,
and the reason everyone’s been praying for its return.

:cry:… :eh:… :ponder::slight_smile:

[quote=“Ironman”]Get rid of the “to be nice is the right thing” or you may go on my ignore list (idle threat, I don’t use the blank out button)

Sorry but the “be nice” thing makes me want to vomit.[/quote]
:astonished: Why?
I really liked my signature but I’m changing it just for you.
I had to keep some kind of contradiction in it though. I hope that’s ok with you.
Seriously, I don’t understand why you feel that way about my signature…You don’t have to answer my query here but if you did, I’d appreciate if you used the pm function.

I honestly hope that one day, we’ll all kiss and make up. Otherwise, none of this makes any sense to me.
Peace, and have fun posting everyone. :slight_smile:

Can I put a dipwad back on ignore and still have complete functionality of Forumosa.com ?

Edit:
I have no idea what the hell is going on here with moving posts around into different threads, but this was directed to “BigJim”, the only person, so far, that I have put on “IGNORE.”