[DONE] Bring back the "IGNORE" button

Perhaps you should follow your own advice…what you wrote wasn’t a metaphor so how was I to understand it.
You obviously have not read all my posts or wouldn’t make such an idiotic statement. :wink:

I’d like a feature like a common sense filter. The minute you start typing something idiotic the filter kicks in and starts auto-correcting. Kind of like the pinyin-nazi, but more useful.

Or

How about something that sends an electrical charge down the internet connection to zap those that are posting crap, you know, zap 'em through their keyboard. Kind of like shock therapy. We can help people and have a little fun at the same time.

Problem is both of my ideas are more than likely going to be used more against me than by me.

[quote=“Vannyel”]This poster has been added automatically to your ignore list for excessive/repeated stupidity.
[/quote]I’m using my own virtual ignore feature on you, which is set to automatic. In this mode all posts containing more than 50% stupidity are ignored automatically. I have denied you your existence, and now you have to disappear in a poof of logic or reinvent yourself. :uhhuh:

Roll on 1/9/05 and the return of the regular old ignore button. It’s much more fun ignoring folk manually. Only 11 days to go. TIA Gus. I swear I’ll come up to a gathering and buy you a drink for this. I tell ya what, I’ll go sign your petition as a further bribe :wink:

[quote=“hsiadogah”][quote=“Vannyel”]This poster has been added automatically to your ignore list for excessive/repeated stupidity.
[/quote]I’m using my own virtual ignore feature on you, which is set to automatic. In this mode all posts containing more than 50% stupidity are ignored automatically. I have denied you your existence, and now you have to disappear in a poof of logic or reinvent yourself. :uhhuh:

Roll on 1/9/05 and the return of the regular old ignore button. It’s much more fun ignoring folk manually. Only 11 days to go. TIA Gus. I swear I’ll come up to a gathering and buy you a drink for this. I tell ya what, I’ll go sign your petition as a further bribe :wink:[/quote]
see now if I had ignored you with the ignore button I wouldn’t know I was being ignored and would have missed your feeble attempt at humor. :wink:

Why do you two keep blahblahblah back and forth, wasting your time typing to each other pretending to ignore each other? I think hsiaodogah likes Vannyel or the other way around.

Grow up! :raspberry:

Don’t noone go dissing 914, I’m reppin’ for him. I’m a warning y’all.

[quote=“914”]Why do you two keep blahblahblah back and forth, wasting your time typing to each other pretending to ignore each other? I think hsiaodogah likes Vannyel or the other way around.

Grow up! :raspberry:[/quote]
Where’s the fun in that??? :wink:

got the message
:notworthy:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sooner the better. And make it work on PMs too please? I seem to have attracted an obsessive twit who keeps PMing me about stupid shit on a frequent basis.

I installed my own.

I am a DIY kinda guy. :sunglasses:

At long last, the Ignore function is back :slight_smile:

I didn’t know that moderators cannot be ignore!

Good job. Now take it away.

Why?

Why?[/quote]
We need something to complain about, don’t we?

woo hoo!
:stuck_out_tongue: