Don't worry! I'm OK!

Apparently some women have been going around saying that I was hung like a horse.

I just wanted to let you all know that I have not been hung at all and am in perfect health. No need to worry and thanks for your concern!

[quote=“irishstu”]Apparently some women have been going around saying that I was hung like a horse.

I just wanted to let you all know that I have not been hung at all and am in perfect health. No need to worry and thanks for your concern![/quote]

That’s NOT what I said! I told you that the last time you called my voice was too hoarse to talk and that’s why I hung up on you! :unamused:

[quote=“housecat”][quote=“irishstu”]Apparently some women have been going around saying that I was hung like a horse.

I just wanted to let you all know that I have not been hung at all and am in perfect health. No need to worry and thanks for your concern![/quote]

That’s NOT what I said! I told you that the last time you called my voice was too hoarse to talk and that’s why I hung up on you! :unamused:[/quote]

OK, I might have got a bit mixed up there with the hoarse/horse thing, but that doesn’t explain the other women talking about me being hung like a donkey. Just out of curiosity, do they hang horses and donkeys differently?

Stu, now pay attention: the horses and donkeys you are talking about are far away; the ones these women are talking about are very small.

Little pony is so cute.

If you were suspended by a rope around your neck you are hanged, not hung. So that’s not what they meant. They meant you have a large penis.

Twelve inches? Large? :roflmao: Maybe in Ireland.

Twelve inches? Large? :roflmao: Maybe in Ireland.[/quote]

BFM, thanks for the clarification. I have no idea how such a rumour could have started then. Maybe it’s because I started it.

Sandman, OBVIOUSLY you’re talking about girth, right? In an unexcited state, OBVIOUSLY.

12" LENGTH would be TINY. Everyone knows THAT.

[quote=“irishstu”]12" LENGTH would be TINY. Everyone knows THAT.[/quote]That’s why they said like a horse. A horse’s is twice that long, err… apparently.

[quote=“irishstu”]Apparently some women have been going around saying that I was hung like a horse.

[/quote]

They also added the word fly to the end of horse.

[quote=“Chewycorns”][quote=“irishstu”]Apparently some women have been going around saying that I was hung like a horse.

[/quote]

They also added the word fly to the end of horse.

[/quote]

Damn…

… unless they were speaking “proportionally” (quickly Googles horsefly cock dimensions).

I thought my response was hilarious and can’t understand why it hasn’t received some recognition as such.

I’m guessing it’s because you’re all busy fawning over ol’ big cock! :imp:

[quote=“Stray Dog”]I thought my response was hilarious and can’t understand why it hasn’t received some recognition as such.

I’m guessing it’s because you’re all busy fawning over ol’ big cock! :imp:[/quote]

You posted?
Oh wait… you did…

Sorry… no… I don’t get it. Aren’t small horses and far-away horses the same thing? You know, like cows.

[quote=“irishstu”]… unless they were speaking “proportionally” (quickly Googles horsefly cock dimensions).[/quote]Done that, the best compliment is “hung like a barnacle”, being hung like a gorilla is really really bad, trust me I know.

That’s for proportional sizes, in absolute sizes it’s a blue whale as I mentioned in another thread. But they they proportionally small plums (but still 10kg each), so it’s not all good news.

[quote=“irishstu”][quote=“housecat”][quote=“irishstu”]Apparently some women have been going around saying that I was hung like a horse.

That’s NOT what I said! I told you that the last time you called my voice was too hoarse to talk and that’s why I hung up on you! :unamused:[/quote]

OK, I might have got a bit mixed up there with the hoarse/horse thing, but that doesn’t explain the other women talking about me being hung like a donkey. Just out of curiosity, do they hang horses and donkeys differently?[/quote]

:unamused: They Might have been calling you a jackass . . . . .

Are you feeling a little unstable?

Poor Iris. It’s so sad.