DOTA2 players in Taiwan?

Any DOTA2 players in Taiwan? I know the online gaming community is saturated with League of Legend players, but there’s gotta be some DOTA2 players here right?

Feel free to chat it up about game play, pro teams, and upcoming tournaments here.

I myself am super excited about the upcoming International 2014. The compendium was the best 9.99USD I’ve ever spent on video games. I also can’t believe the community has raised almost USD $7 million in 2-3 since the release of the compendium.

1 Like

I was just thinking of making a similar post! I’ve been trying to find some people to play with in this timezone.

I just found out that there will be a meetup on Sunday for a TI4 grand finals pubstomp, you should check it out: facebook.com/events/662787777123411/.

[quote=“kurtle”]I was just thinking of making a similar post! I’ve been trying to find some people to play with in this timezone.

I just found out that there will be a meetup on Sunday for a TI4 grand finals pubstomp, you should check it out: facebook.com/events/662787777123411/.[/quote]

I missed it!!!

Too busy over the weekend to check the forums.

I bet if I went onto the Taiwanese forums, I could find some players.

Hey I am myself looking to make some friends to play some dota 2 together! It will be fun to make a team which can communicate and kick some a$$ :smiley:. I am getting pissed at some really random players in pubs.

Buzz me if anyone is interested. My line is panda680

Cheers

Anybody watching TI ? Live on Youtube. Not sure whether it’s a re-stream or actually live.

Edit: seems like live, also on Twitch:

2 Likes

I was away on business, but caught as much of it as I could. A bit upset that Matumba didn’t get to win a TI before he retired.

2 Likes

Agreed, pity that!

Liquid played well! but yeah, shame for Matu, although he might still come back as coach at some point.
Happy for Aui in that regard :slight_smile: Tundra really dominated throughout and specially in the finals in a way I didn’t expect nor I recall anything like that in the past

I was bummed it was not a bit more even in the final. I would have liked to watch another game or two.

I’ve been a Liquid fanboy ever since SC2 was all the hype so I would’ve loved to see them in the final.

Just a throwback:

2 Likes
1 Like

Tobi :smiling_face_with_tear:

“Liquid! Liquid! Liquid!”

1 Like