Driving Lesson

I am looking on getting a driving lesson but I prefer somewhere in Qianzhen, Kaohsiung. Can anyone recommend which place offer this kind of service, what to expect, how much and for how long? Thanks

I did mine here, but it was a while ago now, the test and rules have changed a bit in the last few years. I had been driving 20+ years already some of that professionally but still choose to do the 30 days (skipped the first classroom bits as could already drive).
The instructor was pretty relaxed with a bit of English, I would go and play in the cars for an hour everyday on my way home. The test was an all day thing, morning at the test centre for the computer test, afternoon was at the centre for the practical.

As for price you will have to contact them as it was a while ago but wasn’t expensive (I think mine was about 10,000nt all in), just seen on the Facebook they have a English language service now.

2 Likes

Thanks, appreciate your reply. :+1:t2:

The price did increase, manual is 14000 and automatic is 15000 with 50 mins daily mon to fri. Thanks again for the info

I paid 23,000 for a 5 week manual course in English

1 Like

That is almost twice the charge, in which city though?

New Taipei