Drop your pants for charity----You gotta love it

chinese-tools.com/china/peop … pants.html

Too funny !!! :roflmao:

What really surprises me is that she is indeed wearing somewhat nice underwear… not that stuff that most girls here like to wear… which covers the complete butt :frowning:

according to my gf, thongs are not very comfy.

According to all non-asian girls I have talked to about that issue so far, there seem to be (many) comfortable and (a few) uncomfortable thongs.

But it seems that at least in my home (Germany) > 95% of girls (lets say women under 40 years) do wear them as their standard underwear. This was one of the first apparent things I noticed in TW: Many girls dress a lot sexier on the outside, even in everyday situations. But once you unpack (or get a peek view), the underwear is rather unsexy… padded bras and hide-everything-panties mostly.

But we are going off-topic, right :wink:

Thats ok, panties stay on a very short time …maximum a few seconds :slight_smile:
The idea is to get them nakid as soon as possible anyway P:))

I can’t agree enough on that :smiley:

But still, I feel I have to defend my point that sexy underwear DOES make sense. See, girls here have already grasped the idea of sexy clothes like low-rise jeans, hotpants, tight and short skirts and dresses. But one of the nice things about these clothes is that you can, from time to time, catch a glimpse of the underwear, or see the outline because of the tight fit. And sexy underwear does wonders there, while the TW standard one seems rather contrasting to any sexy outfit.

Some weeks ago I field-tested this theory at Roxy99. I went there with a few friends, including 2 German girls. Next to us a reasonably sexy dressed girl was sitting. At some point in time she bowed over the table, to talk to someone. She was revealing a big, black something of underwear under her tight top and low-rise jeans. When I dutifully pointed out this erotic faux-pas to my friends, the two girls instantly proceeded to showing their european style underwear as contrast. All of the professional judges around agreed that this sight was much nicer to the eye than the other. QED :wink:

[quote=“tommy525”]http://www.Chinese-tools.com/china/people/2006-12-09-yumiko-loses-her-pants.html

Too funny !!! :roflmao:[/quote]

:laughing: nice… getting some mileage out of that “political” website already eh, Tommy?.. :whistle:

[quote=“plasmatron”][quote=“tommy525”]http://www.Chinese-tools.com/china/people/2006-12-09-yumiko-loses-her-pants.html

Too funny !!! :roflmao:[/quote]

:laughing: nice… getting some mileage out of that “political” website already eh, Tommy?.. :whistle:[/quote]

haha you know me, FUCK Politics !!

[quote=“olm”]I can’t agree enough on that :smiley:

But still, I feel I have to defend my point that sexy underwear DOES make sense. See, girls here have already grasped the idea of sexy clothes like low-rise jeans, hotpants, tight and short skirts and dresses. But one of the nice things about these clothes is that you can, from time to time, catch a glimpse of the underwear, or see the outline because of the tight fit. And sexy underwear does wonders there, while the TW standard one seems rather contrasting to any sexy outfit.

Some weeks ago I field-tested this theory at Roxy99. I went there with a few friends, including 2 German girls. Next to us a reasonably sexy dressed girl was sitting. At some point in time she bowed over the table, to talk to someone. She was revealing a big, black something of underwear under her tight top and low-rise jeans. When I dutifully pointed out this erotic faux-pas to my friends, the two girls instantly proceeded to showing their european style underwear as contrast. All of the professional judges around agreed that this sight was much nicer to the eye than the other. QED :wink:[/quote]

Yes I agree with you, sexy undies are way cool . However, my gf has the idea (I gave her a thong to wear and she hated it) that if shes going to wear the thong, Im supposed to take it off with my teeth. And thats hard work my man. Hard work. IF they wear something super sexy,they want something out of it.

I suppose one of these days, sexy undies will catch on in Taiwan? I never have seen the point because I always thought of undies as the enemy (so close and yet so far). And my job was to eliminate the enemy at sight :slight_smile:

[quote=“tommy525”]

Yes I agree with you, sexy undies are way cool . However, my gf has the idea (I gave her a thong to wear and she hated it) that if shes going to wear the thong, Im supposed to take it off with my teeth. And thats hard work my man. Hard work. [/quote]
And you gotta be careful… you could puncture her…and the only pumping you’ll end up doing will be with the repair kit and bicycle pump