Dvd copy

Hi help thanks

I have a dvd I made underwater, its been cut up into a seriously cool 4 minute movie. I want to get a 100 copies of this done on dvds so I can give them away. On the dvd i want a few words printed.

Where can I get this done.

I will be giving away the dvd from may, for free with buisness cards at granma nitties.

Best regards Scott
www.coastalpursuits.com

Here’s a local company doing DVD Duplication: tsti.com.tw/

The boss there speaks English well.

If this is something non-commercial and you want people to be able to make copies and give them away, then it might be better to make a VCD. Almost everyone these days has a CD burner.

cheers,
DB

Dog made a good point. VCD which uses CD’s instead of DVD’s are cheaper and more compatable with players. Unless its very long you wont have to worry too much about quality. If you dont care about cost, then forget what I said and go DVD.

Hi I need to make a few hundred copies of a dvd I made while divng. The dvd is only about 5 minutes long (if that counts) and I want my logo on the dvd. Does any one know where I can get this done in Tpi.

The plan is to give these dvd’s away for free with the photography show at Grandma nitties.

Thanks Scott
www.coastalpursuits.com

Dude, pay attention: forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=32035

Ok where can i get vcd’s made… the other place has not answered yet.

[quote=“jlick”]Here’s a local company doing DVD Duplication: tsti.com.tw/

The boss there speaks English well.[/quote]
They also overcharge and don’t seem too interested in anyone a) ordering less than a few thousand copies, and b) not involved in themovie and/or music industry proper.