E-Filing System

Is this offline over the weekend? I’m not able to access the e-file system at the moment. Is anyone else having issues?

What are you filing for?

Just filing annual income taxes. I think they do shut the system down over the weekend. I’ll check it again tomorrow, but I am pretty sure it is OL (off-line) over the weekend.

JMT

Does anyone know:

1. In order to register to e-file taxes, I need to upload my NHI information, but it also asks me for “Household ID Number.” Furthermore, it’s “the number on the top left side of the cover of Household Certificate.” I have no idea what this is. Do I ask the landlord for this?

2. Per the old messages above, is it still offline on weekends?

This is the registration link and window screenshot:

I think there should be another registration website for “aliens”. Only Taiwanese citizens can have a household registration.

3 Likes

No need for any fo this nonsense, just use ur Arc and passport number, can file online.

You can’t download your earnings this way, can you?

What do u mean?

Can you provide a link?

https://efile.tax.nat.gov.tw/ifnw/en/index.jsp

there u go, last option on the right

I hadn’t found this page before, so thanks for that! But, in order to use the last option, I still need an “inquiry code.” Do you know how to get this without registering via NHI which I can’t do because I don’t have a household number?

Disregard and choose to put all the data manually. I did like that, apparently the inquiry code helps u prepopulate some data

Thanks for your help! I got it now.

1 Like