EAGLES Flying to Taipei in Feb!

eaglesfans.typepad.com/latest_ne … aipei.html

OUghta be a great concert. ONe nite only tho. Whos going?

Its in Linkou. MUCH too far for me for a band like that. If it was in Bitan, and free, I might have wandered over for 10 minutes or so.

Only if they play Free Bird!

but Freebird is lynard skynard yeah?

Forget then. If it aint Skynerd, it aint nothing.

What? Dont got that “peaceful, easy feelin”

It’s still against the law over here. This aint no hotel california.

1 Like

Ouch! You have a way with words.

I agree entirely though.

There’s probably only one band I would ever want to see less, and that’s U2, for much the same reasons. There is something, at face value, that is incredibly accessible about their music, and yet completely lacking in soul or sincerity, no matter which cause Bono is supposedly championing this week. You’d have to pay me to go to one of their concerts. They could be playing right next door to where I live and the only reason I would ever go to see them would be to tell The Edge to learn to play guitar and get some damned passion instead of the over-processed, mounting euphoria, whitebread shit that is his trademark. Rollins describes them as having the worst rhythm section in the whole of rock n roll.

The Eagles always will have the commercial and artistic integrity of the pumped-up session musicians/backing band that they always were.

haha. when i read the title, i was thinking Philadelphia Eagles…

Thanks Tommy! Would have been really bummed if I’d missed out on the concert! Got my tix just in time :smiley:

In the event that someone really super wants to go (like me) after all the tickets sell out (and they almost are already, after only 10 days), send me a PM as I may have an extra 3800 ticket available.

1 Like

Can I go?

that ozzie band could be worse, forgot the name, not Down Under. OH yeah Air Supply ? Although I do like some of their songs tho. They been to the wan a few times.

Id like to see AMERICA in concert. Id go see the Eagles if I was on the wan and didnt have to pay a fortune to see em.

Ok, would you rather see the Eagles or M.Jackson? Given the chance?

Ok , lets say you HAVE TO see one of them. Your choice>?

The Eagles. M. Jackson wussed out later in his carreer. Does anybody really think Heal the World is a beautiful song :stuck_out_tongue: ?

1 Like

So, who all else is goin?

1 Like

Some of the Eagles, probably. The ones with big tax bills at least.

I was thinking Rakuten Eagles. Wait, no, I saw them in Tienmu stadium in 2005.

and last week (Wednesday lunchtime) they made an appearance just up the road, but I didn’t go this time.

1 Like

Is this concert still happening? I LOVE the eagles!

They were so yesterday.

And the day before yesterday, too.

:thumbsup: Was a good show. Though the crowd was more into the popular oldie ballads, they played a lot of songs I hadn’t even thought about in years, as well as some quite good stuff from their new album. Ran into Tigerman, jdsmith and their families, as well as ifish of Two Acres Ploughed. I’m sure there were a few more ‘mosans’ around.

1 Like