Early to Rise

For thosse interested in business here is a great newsletter www.earlytorise.com I have been getting this for about 5 years when it first started…does anyone else get this? what do you think?

I think it is pretty good and offers great tips, on health and wealth, if you have advanced business students, it is a good basis for a private class too, lots of new vocab…even for foreigners, also pretty good investing tips, how to deal with customers, bosses, etc they pretty much cover every kind of topic.

Yeah, I’ve subscribed to Early To Rise for a couple of years now. It has lots of practical advice on everything from marketing to investing to health.

Hey, thanks. Didn’t know about that. Here’s a link in return. It’s Market Place. Mostly US business news but it’s an enjoyable listen in the mornings:

marketplace.publicradio.org/

[quote=“Proto_tw”]Hey, thanks. Didn’t know about that. Here’s a link in return. It’s Market Place. Mostly US business news but it’s an enjoyable listen in the mornings:

marketplace.publicradio.org/[/quote]

Thanks I will check it out, if anyone else knows of any other high quality e-zines please post them here…

Cheers!!

These are some others I highly recommend:

Gary North’s Reality Check: dailyreckoning.com/Sub/GetReality.html

The Daily Reckoning: dailyreckoning.com/Sub/DR2.html

John Mauldin’s Frontline Thoughts: 2000wave.com/subscribe.asp

Hey guys, I just stumbled across a good one. If you use Winamp media player (which you should cause it rocks. Can even watch McGyver using it.). When you open Media Library do a search for HLP Coaching. This station only plays audio CD’s for business, sales, marketing and the such. It’s great when your in the office or just in the mood to learn a bit. Again, HLP(space)coaching.

Just found the link to the website… it’s highlevelperformance.com/

This website promotes several internet business opportunities. Has anyone tried these? If this is a reputable site, maybe I will look into these opportunities.

You referring to Forumosa? Or one of the links we’ve posted here? Anything I’ve posted I would only recommend listeing and reading, probably not getting into. But then again, I’m rather Anti MLM myself (mostly because I didn’t think of it first…lol)

I am referring to Early to Rise.

The site is good, I just read the points most days.

I have never purchased the products though. I had a friend that purchased a travel writing course through them and thought it was pretty good.

earlytorise.com seems kind of cheesy to me. A lot of get rich quick BS with of plenty of buy my proven way. Some tidbits perhaps and some motivation, but a lot of cheese.

Actually I think you have to read it a bit more, as there is no get rich quick BS, quite the opposite and he has many succesful guest writers such as Brian Tracy, and they touch on all facets of business development,
true he is selling products but all websites do, if you look past the products there is some excellent info in there on a regular basis.

He also has many health and educational tips…

I agree with dvasas. You need to spend some time on the site. They have over 400,000 people receiving their daily e-mails so they must be offering at least a few useful nuggets of info.

Also, EVERY one of their products comes with an ironclad, no BS, 100% money-back guarantee. I know this from personal experience but you can also see what others have to say about it on their forums.

Personally, I think it

Here

I agree with dvasas. You need to spend some time on the site. They have over 400,000 people receiving their daily e-mails so they must be offering at least a few useful nuggets of info.

Also, EVERY one of their products comes with an ironclad, no BS, 100% money-back guarantee. I know this from personal experience but you can also see what others have to say about it on their forums.

Personally, I think it

Yes and no.

I bought something called the Profit Center Dispatch …which is “is a business alert service that outlines one money making business opportunity each week that can change your life. These are the businesses that have the greatest upside potential for profit (i.e. real people making real money) and don’t require huge amounts of capital to start!”

Yeah, yeah, good copywriting…I know.

But anyway,

It’s only $10/month, and for that, you have access to their archives, plus they send you one new business idea every week.

I kinda cheated (athough I wasn’t planning this in the beginning). I signed-up, read through the archives - full of great ideas - then decided I didn’t need to receive it every month. I was overwhelmed with all the different ideas. Figured it would take me a while to digest them all.

SO…I cancelled my subscription - again, not because I was dissatisfied, rather I was FULL of ideas. They even refunded my original $10.

IMHO, you won’t find a better source of low-capital business ideas anywhere. Hell, if you do, I’ll refund your $10.

p.s. that last line is a joke…don’t pm for $10