šŸš‡ šŸŽ« Easy Card | All ticket pass

The road running beside the track is also the only way in or out of the region, it is also heavily congested most the time.

I think the conclusion is the current ways to get there canā€™t handle the volume of traffic.

They should have express trainsā€¦ New York has it. 99% of passengers on the red line is going from Taipei main station to Danshui. Make a train just for them.

How and where do you pass the slower trains, except for like Beitouļ¼Ÿ

Nope. Wrong again.

Itā€™s kind of weird that NTC is included in the pass but not Taoyuan.

I wonder if many people in Taichung who are eligible for the free 10km bus ride (max charge 10NT for going over 10km) will actually get the monthly pass. Taichung alsp still has free 30min. On YouBike. I can only imagine people who live along the MRT line and frequently use it, otherwise I donā€™t think many would be interested unless they take the TRA train a lot.

Taichung hub and Kaohsiung hub may need additional MRT lines to make people interested in using them.

This news is good for Linkou-ites. It gonna save a lot.

I call them linkounians

Donā€™t forget the monthly pass also includes youbike as wellā€¦ Thatā€™s one reason to get some workout.

Kaoshiung to offer unlimited commuter pass for only $399 starting in April!!! Includes MRT, LRT, bus, ferries, and soon TRA trains starting in July.
You donā€™t have to be a city ā€œresidentā€ to get this price.

Come on Taichungā€¦stop being stingy and give the same price to everyone.

1 Like

When will the new northern Taiwan all pass ticket go into effect?

1 Like

Starts July 1st for the regional transit passes.

2 Likes