✈ EasyJet | Chaos on EasyJet Plane as Passenger Poos on Floor

McFeces again!!! :cowboy_hat_face: :clown_face:

Chaos on easyJet plane as passenger poos on floor sparking flight cancellation and leaving holidaymakers stranded | The Sun

1 Like

So not only can Modern Britain not manage a pissup in a brewery, they’re unable to manage someone taking a dump in the toilet (albeit with poor aim).

Mid-flight who apportions the blame? Could be Greek-Cypriot, but could also be British. I’m not sure of the nationality of the dumper, probably a Brit.

Fly cheap, accept cheap.

And after a spicy vindaloo in those cramped quarters, it would be very easy to miss with a fantastic and explosive shart.

Some more info:

Gedhu said he was seated in the middle of the aircraft, but saw “two passengers” visit the front airplane bathroom. Then, word spread that someone had defecated on the bathroom floor. An unpleasant smell followed.

No one was happy about this situation, said Gedhu, but he says most believed the incident was an “accident.”

“Everyone was being polite to each other. There was no fighting amongst the passengers,” he said.

EasyJet flight canceled because of ‘defecation’ incident | CNN

Wasn’t me, sadly. I’d have announced it with pride and glory.

Some woman pulls down her pants and threatens to urinate in the aisles.

Watch live | Video and livestreams | CTV News

Fly cheap, expect shit?

I think bad behaviour is generally worse in business class.

That’s because many of them think they’re entitled?

The chin-diaper the mad woman is wearing … nice touch.

I’ve never personally encountered bad behaviour from passengers at all, ever, and I fly quite a lot. I’ve only ever had unpleasant experiences with staff members, invariably American or British, although they’re usually house-trained at least.