EasyWallet

Those instructions… misleading.

“After filling out all of the required information“ in Chinese.

And everything else is in Chinese like settings, directions, buttons, everything, etc.

No English, and the app has a lot of selections to sign in and to use.

click the blue button at the bottom which reads “我已經詳閱並同意以上條款” (I have read and agreed to the above terms).

Are the T&Cs in Chinese? If so very questionable to advise the public to in effect bypass this step of the application.

The whole app is Chinese only.

I’ll just keep my ‘EasyCard’.

1 Like

If anybody else had trouble registering on Android: There is a new version released on June 2nd, that fixes the registration process for me, on my phone.

I registered but it says the service people still have to approve it. That was days ago. Don’t tell me I have to do it again. I will wait for a few days see if anything happens.

You are good. I didn’t even get that far with the old version.

Same here. Waiting 2 days already…

2 Likes

Maybe Ms. Huang, who’s in charge of approving foreigners is on maternity leave. Try again in 6 months.

5 Likes

Too real.

1 Like

I need to resubmit said there was some problem with my photos. :grin:

1 Like

Same here. Their app might be cropping the pictures too much.
Did they even test it?

您好,悠遊付提醒您,需提供完整之晶片居留證正反面圖檔,另背面序號與晶片上不合,請重新比對並修改資料,以完成申請,謝謝。

2 Likes

I need to resubmit. What a slog

2 Likes

So everyone who applied need to resubmit??? :roll:
Probably that was what that new update was for. We will see if it works…

1 Like

I smell BS, they found a bug in the pipeline somewhere.

1 Like

Did you really expect them to test some weird foreigner functionality? :laughing: We have to keep testing it for them

2 Likes

Had to resubmit also… guess I’ll need to wait another 3-4 days before they tell me I need to resubmit again…

2 Likes

Just got rejected with the same message. Maybe they don’t know what an ARC looks like? :thinking:

3 Likes

Got rejected again…

您好,悠遊付提醒您,需提供清晰之晶片居留證正反面圖檔,且您的背面序號與居留證資料不符,請重新比對並修改資料,以完成申請,謝謝。

1 Like

I was wondering about this, since it’s hard to get this wrong. I am pretty sure I entered it correctly… :thinking:

1 Like