Eat Burger (Shilin)

Here’s another thread on another burger joint for you all…

Eat Burger although sounding rather local does produce some outstandingly delicious American style burgers. In fact so good that I call it my favorite burger stop in Taipei. I admit I haven’t tried every other restaurant out there, but I have tried a few and this place doesn’t only have my favorite tasting burger and service, but its also easily the best value for money restaurant of them all.
Its easy to get to as its close to Zhishan station, exit two. I wont blab on about it forever, but please do check it out! It can be rather full in the evening, so you might want to turn up early or book a table in advance.

This was their BBQ Cheese and Bacon burger.

I put their menu in the link below.

For these and more [full size] images, click here.

[color=#FF0000]Google Map is here[/color]

I’m going to be in that area later today and I see vegie burgers on the menu so I may just have to check it out.

I’ve been trying to get those busy Aduzai guys up there, but timing is critical! :wink: :lick:

I’ve been trying to get those busy Aduzai guys up there, but timing is critical! :wink: :lick:[/quote]

I think they legally have to spend 28 hours a day working or something like that. :smiley:

Right near me, I’ll give it a try for sure.

Dr. Pepper!

Prices? English address?

Looks good.

The prices are on the menu.
The address is on the card.
Read his post again. Very. Slowly.
Then repeat.

[quote=“Josefus”]The prices are on the menu.
Then repeat.[/quote]

You’re getting verrrry sleepy…
When I snap my fingers, you’ll wake up with your IQ tripled to double digits…

Jeez, sulavaca, that bloke looks old enough to be your father!

[quote=“Josefus”]The prices are on the menu.
Then repeat.[/quote]
Note that some people don’t see the pictures, depending on how they read Forumosa. Sometimes the pictures come through on my RSS reader, and sometimes not.

EDIT: but thanks for the alert about the place. With a name like “Eat Burger” I’d probably never have tried it, but I’m often in that area and will now definitely drop in.

Tried it out for dinner tonight and was impressed. I’d say it’s better for lunch or a light meal rather than a full dinner - the burgers are smaller than Kooks or KGB - but very tasty, and very quick service. I’ll definitely be going back again.

Hmm…I often wondered why I didn’t look much like him…

Bloody hell man! Where do you put it? If I have no breakfast and that for lunch then I’m done until the next day!
…Oh, but you’re a veggie. I forgot. Did they just remove the burger and bacon, then leave you with the rest or something?

Bloody hell man! Where do you put it? If I have no breakfast and that for lunch then I’m done until the next day!
…Oh, but you’re a veggie. I forgot. Did they just remove the burger and bacon, then leave you with the rest or something?[/quote]

I never thought of that. Maybe they did just remove the meat.

Went last night, was everything the op said, he walks the walk too as he and his family were there as well :slight_smile: I’ll be back.